Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
im sucha toy

yes. yes you are.

you could have spared us the two part pic of the poorly drawn house that the poorly drawn character was standing on lol...

you suck bro... stop posting, keep sketching, come back in like 2 -6 months once u get a lil better.

posting your crappy drawings on here and getting made fun of doesnt help you improve.

that goes for mostly everyone....

:burn:

you are missing my point man

i am saying stop wasting your time asking everyone for advice on everything you draw

just stick to simples and keep to yourself for a while, and then once u have improved a bit post it,

instead of being a little post whore and shwoing everyone every crappy piece of dog shit in your book

and so u know

about 9 months ago my shit looked like yours and i have gotten a lot better, and i know what looks good and what doesnt

so i dont bother posting in here anymore except to try and give a bit of advice (that no one will follow.)

9 months ago... (trying to "stay simple" and still failing, quite like many in here)

maso16.jpg

now.... (still crappy, but much much less crappy)

11-masoe-11.jpg

this comes from relentlessly doing simples over and over. i still do them everyday.

hope this helped.

bye.