Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
My advice... Don't bite anything from a video game. Let alone a toy who gets popped from a video game lol.

you know the funny thing is i wrote kry one for a while then getting up came out, i had to change that shit ASAP, damn i was so pissed off that shit, but in the long run i got an original name now and i got flow for it so its all good.

look im going to say this only one more damn time ...to all you toys who think you can come out here in the graf scene and think you can jump into doing wildstyle pieces...well it doesnt work that way..there are alot of people on here who have put in some seriuos time in and learned the basics of bubble letters and straight letters...untill you get those down and you can paint them with no problem dont even think about doing soem wild crazy shit with a bunch of fuckn arrows everywhere...you will fail horibly. just learn the basics damn how hard is that ... i would rather see this thread full of straight and bubble letters that are lookn good by you kids then see this crap that yall call graff....

so look learn the basics if you need some guidence just ask for the help someone on here will help you not everyone is a dick...some of us care out this scene and where its going . so you can be apart of the revolution and move and grow with it or you can just say fuck it and be a toy for the rest of your life being dissed and mocked at....

i have already helped numerous people on here so i can talk the shit and i have pulled my time so if ya need some thing just ask but i wont and i know noone else on here will do all the work for ya we can give you guidence and thats all we ever got...

look im going to say this only one more damn time ...to all you toys who think you can come out here in the graf scene and think you can jump into doing wildstyle pieces...well it doesnt work that way..there are alot of people on here who have put in some seriuos time in and learned the basics of bubble letters and straight letters...untill you get those down and you can paint them with no problem dont even think about doing soem wild crazy shit with a bunch of fuckn arrows everywhere...you will fail horibly. just learn the basics damn how hard is that ... i would rather see this thread full of straight and bubble letters that are lookn good by you kids then see this crap that yall call graff....

so look learn the basics if you need some guidence just ask for the help someone on here will help you not everyone is a dick...some of us care out this scene and where its going . so you can be apart of the revolution and move and grow with it or you can just say fuck it and be a toy for the rest of your life being dissed and mocked at....

i have already helped numerous people on here so i can talk the shit and i have pulled my time so if ya need some thing just ask but i wont and i know noone else on here will do all the work for ya we can give you guidence and thats all we ever got...

very true...and too add to it.. TRIAL AND ERROR.. It aint gonna hurt you dirty little toys if you try something out, stop asking what to do or whether you should do something or not and just practise.. then start adding your own shit hooks and connections, but ffs dont post it on here unless it looks good.

bouncing soul...no offence bro....unlike other ppl here..i just dont feel ur style...but once again thats just my opinion...

i cant read it at all... the dimmension is off. Its got a bunch of shit added to it that doesnt need to be there. Most of all... its not appealing to the eyes. It doesnt look cool and its illegible. Its perhaps the worst thing ive seen in toys post here.

Do simple shit and do it clean and you will get props