movie picture quiz

Guest willy.wonka

ok in between feeding my new tv show addiction i want to play to so here ya go and dont cheat ya bastards.

dayofthetriffids007.jpg

dayofthetriffids004.jpg

dayofthetriffids002.jpg

oh yeah this is my one of my all time favorate movies so if you got it rip it and hook me up though the black and white version is better.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by docs+Nov 23 2004, 04:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (docs - Nov 23 2004, 04:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fermentor666@Nov 22 2004, 10:39 PM

Thing.gif

Remember, no cheating, dont' fucking right click.

the thing

[/b]

this is possibly one of my most favorite movies EVER..

i dont know..i just Love this movie...fucking kurt russle and the black dude from they live "simmons" i cant remember his name..he was the voice of ARBITER from Halo 2.

anyway..if you havent seen this movie check it out..the cinimatics are genius, the score was done by enicio morricene(sp?) and...well it just sucks you into the whole atnophere. you feel cold and the fear....and mutation.

GOD DAMN i love this flick...im gonna watch it again!

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Crash Landon@Nov 23 2004, 12:57 AM

i got a few here...

critters-1986.jpg

the-dark-crystal-1982.jpg

that last one is pretty hard.but ill let out the trailor for it if anyone gets it

1. critters

2.??

3. the dark crystal?

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Nov 23 2004, 01:48 AM

A million rad points to anyone who gets this one without cheating.

I do know this movie because it was recommended to me... I just can't think of the name. I just remember it was scene after scene of odd, odd shit. And some guy/ girl in a chair freaking out or something. All black and white and some of the most disturbing shit I had seen in a while. I think the cover has a photo of that guy/ girl sitting in the chair on it. And the name of the movie is only one word... sorry, that's all I got for you.

Originally posted by Tough Love@Nov 22 2004, 11:06 PM

heres one.....this is a line from a movie thats been bugging me forever...heres how it goes...basically its an old movie with tom hanks, and theres a bunch of army guys and shit (not sure if its forest gump), anyways, its like the frst day in the army for these guys and theyr introducing themselves, they say theyr names etc.....and this one guy says this line "my friends call me cruiser....i like fast cars and fast women"....or something similar to that...if anyone knows WTF im talking about HOLLA ;)

I'm pretty sure you're talking about Stripes. Which did not star Tom Hanks, but had John Candy and Bill Murray. Among a list of other famous boys...

Originally posted by Armenhammer+Nov 23 2004, 10:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Armenhammer - Nov 23 2004, 10:47 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-26SidedCube@Nov 23 2004, 05:48 AM

chien2.jpg

chienandolou_2.jpg

dali1208.jpg

AD-49.jpg

AD-45.jpg

AD-50.jpg

A million rad points to anyone who gets this one without cheating.

andalucian dog

[/b]

"un chien andalou"

this is the best thread on here right now.

yeah mine were: the seventh seal, easy money, and phantasm.

i remember that mtv (when they were semi still semi cool) had a commercial with that they would play between videos and it was just scenes and music from that dali movie.

Archived