movie picture quiz

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by fermentor666+Nov 23 2004, 01:31 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fermentor666 - Nov 23 2004, 01:31 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-WREK@Nov 23 2004, 05:23 AM

WM.jpg

toma!

The Wicker Man

Awesome film, almost never released when the studio buried all it's prints under a highway. Luckily the creators gave one print away and that is the print you see on DVD now.

[/b]

wow, that's nuts! why did they bury them??

^^ Exorcist 3 (old lady on ceiling)

There's no official explanation for the burial of the Wicker Man prints, which included a huge amount of outtakes and scenes cut from the release. The production company was not in favor of the film after it was made, and (literally) did their best to bury it. They cut it down to shorter than what the DVD release is and barely put any promotion or push into it at all.

When they did housecleaning in storage (either that or they moved to another building), someone "accidentaly" threw the prints into a dump behind the building which was shortly after paved over and turned into a highway. This is all on the DVD extras, and it's a really fascinating story to listen to. Much more interesting then the way I told it.

heres one.....this is a line from a movie thats been bugging me forever...heres how it goes...basically its an old movie with tom hanks, and theres a bunch of army guys and shit (not sure if its forest gump), anyways, its like the frst day in the army for these guys and theyr introducing themselves, they say theyr names etc.....and this one guy says this line "my friends call me cruiser....i like fast cars and fast women"....or something similar to that...if anyone knows WTF im talking about HOLLA ;)

Originally posted by Tough Love@Nov 23 2004, 02:06 AM

heres one.....this is a line from a movie thats been bugging me forever...heres how it goes...basically its an old movie with tom hanks, and theres a bunch of army guys and shit (not sure if its forest gump), anyways, its like the frst day in the army for these guys and theyr introducing themselves, they say theyr names etc.....and this one guy says this line "my friends call me cruiser....i like fast cars and fast women"....or something similar to that...if anyone knows WTF im talking about HOLLA ;)

yeah, everyone likes fast women

Archived