your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who cares. its an "internet forum"...get over it.

people are here to have fun, and to get e-props cause they seem real tuff and big. just ignore the bullshit and get on with your life.

thats why i laugh at people who say how much they can fuck u up etc etc:, cause really....this is an internet forum. no one gives a shit about what u say. if u try to act tuff. no one can see u so no one cares how tuff u look/act.

anyway, back to the inventory pics.

ill post one up when my camera works for me ;)

i have to say, verifiablyhated or whatever the hell your name is, you a douche im only saying this once, your a douche. you fucking put other peoples shit up and say its cooler than a marker collection so you then put up "your" racked colored pencils??? what?

first off its you're, as in you are, ya stupid motherfucker. maybe if you paid attention in your engrish class YOU'D (you would) understand. second of all, dont be bummed by my colored pencil collection, i know it rocks your fuckin (fucking) life so hard it gave you a nose bleed. and i understand i aint got, cans, mops, or even a rock to etch wit (with), but i got colored pencils THAT'LL (that will) get your girls panties soo wet youll ask her why she pissed herself. ;)

first off its you're, as in you are, ya stupid motherfucker. maybe if you paid attention in your engrish class YOU'D (you would) understand. second of all, dont be bummed by my colored pencil collection, i know it rocks your fuckin (fucking) life so hard it gave you a nose bleed. and i understand i aint got, cans, mops, or even a rock to etch wit (with), but i got colored pencils THAT'LL (that will) get your girls panties soo wet youll ask her why she pissed herself. ;)

ok, no its not "you're" dumb shit. think it through, "so you then put up you are racked colored pencils" no that isnt right. im done with your shit, im gonna listen to shark, one more thing, you were acting all tough before about how your an elder but now you only have colored pencils? it keeps getting better with you, so private message me if you want to talk more beef and make yourself look stupid to me only.

you spelled ENGLISH wrong...+1 for me!!!!:D

first off its the damn internet, calm down. secondly i didnt say i was an elder, i said respect them. and third, i think its lame, but i admit i have been doing some lately so i apologize, that people are posting up bullshit and then discussing it. i thought that was for pms. im not beefing with you cause homey this shit is fuckin funny, seriously. get a sense of humor and maybe youll see how funny in fact it is. if i offended you, get over it. you write on shit and offend people everyday, and so do i. only thing im apologizing for is yappin up an already yappy thread. so to make up for my lack there of, later ill post "my inventory" for you guys and you can hate away. <3

you spelled ENGLISH wrong...+1 for me!!!!:D

oh yeah you sure got me there didnt cha? sarcasm is really hard to pick up on in text, i understand but try, try for me guys, to see how you are making a horrible case of bustin me out. heres a chunk of racked and payed for. more in my office, car trunk, but its too damn cold to go take a picture for yall. and no i dont stock pile, it usually lasts two, three weeks tops. and yes they are 80s borden labels. ya fuckin assholes.:lol:

L1090348.jpg

Archived