your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just got the grog off bombing science.

and i never came on here tryin to floss like i had a gun. thats just wear i keep it. yeah its fake. big deal

any bitch can pull a trigger.

thats why i carry those knuckles. and they are real gold. maybe not like nice gold like 24k. but 10 is what they are.

and im not a fucking crip. the bandana is for my face you fools. and it just matches my hat.

if some of you put as much time talkin shit on here as you did painting then i think we would have taken over the world already. grow up.

ps. if you wanna see the real heat i pack PM me. but only if you serious. cuz i hunt and shit and im down to really talk about guns or what ever. but only an idiot would put that real shit on this site.

HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET THEM

racking american cans, i can see...

racking cans from a graff shop, not so cool.....

in any event, a couple months back i picked up close to 30 diff color cans of the old Krylon from a K-Mart that was closing for $1 each......

you toys really dont know a fucking thing about the real graff world do you?

any and all supplys/paint/clothes/food anything you want can be gotten for free some how.

Learn to rack you fuckin chumps.

Pretty simple to get money from a bumpoff and turn it into paint.

Bronx Rack Team/ we invented the grind

damn someone shut this toy thread down, all you little faggots talking bout markers and bullshit then you bust steel and hecz balls? ignorant fuckin kids. get the fuck outta here! christ, pm each other with your stupid questions, get your moms and dads to drive you guys to each others houses to blow each other and quit wastin all the space.

you toys really dont know a fucking thing about the real graff world do you?

any and all supplys/paint/clothes/food anything you want can be gotten for free some how.

Pretty simple to get money from a bumpoff and turn it into paint.

im glad you got game lol ....but can someone tell me what a "BUMPOFF" is??

no beef, just wondering.....

o yea and just a lil fyi- foil bags dont work at too many places anymore, new sensormatic towers can detect "large metal surfaces" and it tips off LP people....

Archived