your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

true that, true that. Imma try and kop my friends camera and get some fliks. altough id rather be painting im feeling like crap from a cold im not up to it.(great time to get sketches in though.)

nothing wrong about INCLUDING sketching supplies in the flik but wtf is with putting a respirator with the prismas?

Vile_ATX...haha didnt neoe n e one else new about those lil ink bottles at the bottom left corner, below the Hello My Name Is stickers. haha shyt those are like lil fire extinguishers. haha shyts are fun but messy when not used correctly. coo shyt

but ay where u rack ur Pilot markers at? cuz ive bee searchin everywhere i can think of and thers no place to rack em. only place for me to get em is on the WWW and pilots start getting costly after a while. haha

sure VILE_ATX..is this better for you baby? hahah j/p no homo shit.

but AGOE1 haha yeah it is out of place. just had to put it up because it was my first montana at the time. its weird thoe because it has the Mark Ecko "Trane" character on it. Then again its all good because i got it for free.

huh? ohh your talking about the Beltons...well its because i dont wanna use em yet. i dont feel like im ready to use em. hahah but the Krylons and Rustoleums are all different...jus same colors for some because the place that i use to rack from only had those colors.

nice i just got some clash and monster paint

i'll post some flicks later but shit, the monster paint is good for pieces and the clash is just a rediculously dope paint

its preatty thick, and glossy but not too glossy and the colors are fucken dope

i also read a couple pages back that you guys waste a couple bucks on gloves

i found a website where you could get free samples , i dont know if they send out just 1 pair

but i got a sample BOX of powder free royal blue gloves

you could get clear or white, but blue where the 1st ones i saw so fuck it.

i order more gloves every 2-3 months and so far they havent suspected shit so i dont worry about gloves

well again, i'll post some flicks later

peace

Archived