your inventory

whatdahell

I feel like such a toy posting this .....But maybe all these little kid might think before post ing 20 dollars worth of markers! Besides it's not what you have its what you do with it!

PC050060.jpg

well youve got the "have" part down, i hope you "do with it" as well, although they are quite dusty

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i only have 2 mini wides.. 1 filled with garvey , the other filled ghetto krink

you're a moron.

Besides it's not what you have its what you do with it!

co-sign. i like how you dont have 30 montana cans and 10 rustos like half the toys on this site.

some of the collection...somewhat of an up to date shyts.

nice gloss blacks :lol:

and am i the only person who noticed that kid who flicked two particle extinguishers?

STeeL ILL???

HAHAHA... Well, i'll tell you what, if you guys need to know what he does with his.... just take a look at the southern freight revival thread in

METAL HEADS.. he's one of them, careful, there are hundreds (i would of said over a thousand but they dont post all of their work) of trains to look through

and there are about 5 members in that crew and those hundreds are just from this year

... Soo... everyone here that didn't know about him, consider your self TAUGHT !!

OTR hard to buff is notttttt hard to buff at all..I was emptied one out to put some of my homemade shit in and i got some of the hard to buff ink on my hand..i washed it off with water in like 30 seconds after it was dry.ive never seen it leave a ghost or anything. I dont want to brag but my cheap homemade ink is way better than that shit and doemdirty is by far better. I dont fuck with otr anymore...

ahha WTF? idont noe but since them my school has put this weird ass layer of sometype of paint or jel on the bathroom wals. shyt is weird cuz when u use ur marker on it, like the ink/paint hella spreads out. idontnoe its some weird ass shyt.

thats what it does on the tile in our bathrooms, but on the mirrors and stalls it works

Archived