Caseks-Computer-Corner

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by casekonly+Nov 4 2005, 11:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (casekonly - Nov 4 2005, 11:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-alure@Nov 5 2005, 01:08 AM

ugghh.. if it's already been posted..sorry... but i dont have time to read these thread with all these fucking popups..popups galore.

okay first.. i found 2 viruses that norton put in quarintine but i dont know how to get rid of it haha.. i mean once they are in quarintine does that mean the viruses will stop doing what there doing?

and then.. i have a popup blocker working on my explorer but still so many are coming through...

helppppppp

i'm only going to answer alures

norton quarantining is like a good thing. they are away from your files.

pop up blockers....ugh...you need to get spybot http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/

install it, update it, run it, do all that jazz that it asks you to.

that should keep you kinda clean. remember to scan weekly.

how about calling your homie once in awhile, huh?

[/b]

shit bitch it goes both ways... but thanks;]

Originally posted by casekonly+Nov 4 2005, 11:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (casekonly - Nov 4 2005, 11:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-alure@Nov 5 2005, 01:08 AM

ugghh.. if it's already been posted..sorry... but i dont have time to read these thread with all these fucking popups..popups galore.

okay first.. i found 2 viruses that norton put in quarintine but i dont know how to get rid of it haha.. i mean once they are in quarintine does that mean the viruses will stop doing what there doing?

and then.. i have a popup blocker working on my explorer but still so many are coming through...

helppppppp

i'm only going to answer alures

norton quarantining is like a good thing. they are away from your files.

pop up blockers....ugh...you need to get spybot http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/

install it, update it, run it, do all that jazz that it asks you to.

that should keep you kinda clean. remember to scan weekly.

how about calling your homie once in awhile, huh?

[/b]

yeah. you can buy stuff from newegg and if it

doesn't work, you have a way to somethign that does work....ebay, however...not so much.

mack: ok, i've heard you can take a drill (no bit) and plug it in and wave it around the back of the monitor and it will degauss.

dunno if that will work on the non crt's. it's a thing to do with magnetic shit....anyhow, try it.

so i uninstalled some nasty spyware and now i don't have a desktop image.. it just keeps flickering between grey and white.. i tried changing it from the control panel, and nothing... i go to properties, and it gives me the properties of a generic html file, any ideas?

hey i got some extra memory laying around from an upgrade

2 modules 256MB each = 512MB

# Module Size: 256MB

# Package: 184-pin DIMM

# Feature: DDR PC3200

# Configuration: 32Meg x 64

# DIMM Type: UNBUFFERED

# Error Checking: NON-ECC

# Speed: 400

# SDRAM Timings: CL=3

# Specs: DDR PC3200 • CL=3 • UNBUFFERED • NON-ECC • DDR400 • 2.6V • 32Meg x 64

email me if you want to get it

Mainterdigerati@gmail.com

3 questions:

1) ok, say i open a new folder on my desktop, and it has a bunch of pictures in it... how i set the "view" options to "film strip" and have it do that for all my folders on the computer?

2)in internet explorer... when i open up a new window, it pops up a small window instead of full screen, how do i make that automatically pop up a new window in full screen and stay that way?

3) on my new computer, my sata hard drives have never really worked properly. they show up as two individual drives as oppossed to one single one combined (they are two 200 gb... should be just one 400gb)... the nerd/smart guy at the store i go to to get parts from said if i didnt have service pack 2 on my xp before installing the sata hd drives... they wont work right... what should i do?