Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
footsoldier

makeoutclub

anyone else on here find themselves looking at www.makeoutclub.com way to much??? up until abotu 5 minutes ago i didnt know this board was back up and i had to find other ways to enertain myself makeoutclub became a key spot, im not proud of it...now that 12oz is back i feel more complete.

Guest HESHIANDET

man, thats my proverbial well of backups. get bored, talk to a girl from moc. goin on vacation? find a girl in the destination city. hhook it up, have fun. i love it. and NO im not on there.

HAHAAHAHA...im on there too...12oz and moc.. if everything goes well ill be making another trip to nyc....

[watch out for some of those moc girls, some of them are fuking nuts!!!]

i had a feeling that there would be a few cats on this board who were also on moc....now im gonna be on the lookout on moc for people who seem like they might frequent 12 oz.. im on there, who can find me.

Guest TEARZ

wow, it is kind of good.

i just checked it out and it's better than playing with hotornot.

upon further inspection i have determined that makeoutclub.com should be known as www.theplacewhereallthe"brokenwing"emogirlsgo.com the vast vast vast majority of these girls are busted and just weird. i suppose i should be one to talk though...

i hate emo so much...yet i cant get saves the day out of my discman...

if my friends make me go to that fucking show and some kid crys on me or trys to hug me im going to be so pissed.

that other site about the drunk girls with webcams is the shit to go to if your looking for hot girls!hahahahahahahahahahhaha...girl52...i said she was ugly but she is most soitenly not! okay i wasted enough time...going back to find any hot girls on this site and wait for the new dilatedpeoples cd to come out...hahahahahaha...goodnite gentlemen.

nsk

fuckin emo....

i think MOC is the most retarded thing to man. a bunch of stupid whiny kids who aren't even really into the music except to be cool and follow a fashion. i'm on there to get the word of art around. kalashnikov is my name if you wanna see my sexy self.... w00t w00t

haha...its all over soon. as if that place wasnt trendy enough there was an article in SPIN about it this month. Have fun with all the new folk...

i tried to talk with a make out club girl via the internet connec and she and the rest of them are so nice and throw up boring that the E-ass it would have resulted in is definitely not worth the E-effort. fuckin THUMBS DOWN for all THE TRENDY FUCKS WHO BROUGHT ALL THE BORING E-ASS to MOC. stick to football games, asshole

id didnt make sense to me at all. i didnt like it. some of those people were wierd. it just freaks me out..... i dunno why.......

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this