Show a little support.

Guest diggity

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle+Mar 7 2005, 03:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dr. Dazzle - Mar 7 2005, 03:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-The Leader@Mar 7 2005, 01:12 PM

I am definately feeling the circle 12 sweater. Nothing on the back would best suit my needs though.

Agreed. Graphics on the back should be a no go. Grey hoodie with a zipper and red 12oz circle on the right breast. I'd buy 5.

[/b]

Agreed. If this ever came to pass it'd be nice if you could choose between grey/navy/black. I'm also thinking the logo would be best kept smaller than your average scenester button/pin... but what do I matter.

I can't say I've bought anything, but if ya'll drop these simple hoodies I'd cop one. I won't pay more than $3 for a t-shirt because they only serve as undershirts as far as I'm concerned... it had best have buttons or a zipper in the front if it's going on the outside of me.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by 26SidedCube+Mar 7 2005, 03:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (26SidedCube - Mar 7 2005, 03:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle@Mar 7 2005, 03:25 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-The Leader@Mar 7 2005, 01:12 PM

I am definately feeling the circle 12 sweater. Nothing on the back would best suit my needs though.

Agreed. Graphics on the back should be a no go. Grey hoodie with a zipper and red 12oz circle on the right breast. I'd buy 5.

Agreed. If this ever came to pass it'd be nice if you could choose between grey/navy/black. I'm also thinking the logo would be best kept smaller than your average scenester button/pin... but what do I matter.

I can't say I've bought anything, but if ya'll drop these simple hoodies I'd cop one. I won't pay more than $3 for a t-shirt because they only serve as undershirts as far as I'm concerned... it had best have buttons or a zipper in the front if it's going on the outside of me.

[/b]

This is not directed to you 26 as you're a top notch dog but i'll grab the oppurtunity to say a lil something. The tees are the current product and although theres no objectivity towards taste there is about quality, these shirts are damn fine in all aspects and their price is cheap for that kind of quality. I happened to like them both so i grabbed them but knowing 12oz is in need of support to keep moving and bringing freshness all around i'd even buy them if i didnt like them that much..the reason is simple, if you'd all be willing to pay for a hoodie (or 5) you have to support 12oz to bring the hoodie to you. Its not like the big black bird wont do it eventually but speeding stuff and giving a breath of fresh air is for the best of all of us.

Originally posted by Tesseract@Mar 7 2005, 04:49 PM

..the reason is simple, if you'd all be willing to pay for a hoodie (or 5) you have to support 12oz to bring the hoodie to you. Its not like the big black bird wont do it eventually but speeding stuff and giving a breath of fresh air is for the best of all of us.

Word to Al B. Shore, I guess that's all pretty obvious. Occassionally I forgot to think about shit before I go and make requests; in Haiti they call it 'being a dickhead in Haiti'. Real esoteric shit, nahmeen?

Anyway, I get a new debit card in the next week or so and I haven't bought anything other than cigarettes, soda, and movie tickets since I got this job.. maybe I'll put my quarter up.

:confused2: Did someone just close me on a deal over a message board?

Guest imported_Tesseract

Hahaha, no man..what you said was perfectly fine, i just felt like defining the dif between consuming and supporting, your post pick was almost random as it could be any post with people talking about cool imaginary 12oz products rather than the need we have to support the existing so we'll keep existing.

12oz apparel wish list:

• new era cap with a bill twice as large as any other new era cap.
    puffy jacket.
    superbaggy megahuge silver jeans with 12OZ written in massive letters down the leg.
    one of those little kid's hats with the propellor on top.
    one of those spray can holder belts like in the ecko video game.

Guest imported_b0b

I ordered the Joker/12oz tee and got a free tee shirt and a great pack of free postcards. Really love the Player Hater card; NY subway buffers with playerhaters writeen over the photo in a lovely hand. I want to see that as a print, as I'd frame it.

Pfffft... I was about to order from b-ingscience but the motherfuckingenjoymyself made me (yup, from gunpoint) order from here. Y'all need to get more books. I like books. Books are good. I might get the dunks and some other shit. More canvases and prints too.

Bump for updates.

Bump because I had to make another order since I was too late in requesting them to add another product into my current order before it got shipped. Regardless, I will get what I ordered Tuesday night some time Thursday which is today and what I ordered tonight arrive Friday! yayyyyyy!

No yay on the Florida tax though :p

Bump for another order.

Glad to hear worldwide shipping is on now, i'm getting shit.

I think the t-shirts should be customisable with your handle, so if you see someone in the street youve got Oz beef with then you can beat his arse to the ground with a melon, strip him of his t-shirt and wear it on your belt like a scalp.

The sneak shirt would be mine in days. :haha:

Do it!

Also, how much is 8oz in millilitres? Cos I wanna get some KRink but I have a feeling I spurt more than 8oz when they're doing the Jackson trial reenactments...

hahaha.... the sneak shirt isn't even getting to the UK.

I'm jacking the plane before take off!

oh... getting 'handles' is a bed idea that will never, ever happen.

Guest imported_Tesseract

when dunks were actually cool and all 3 pairs where 3 of the sickest color combos dunks ever seen...12oz/style for styles

i'll prolly get some tips in a month or two.. but frankly... everything else there doesn't really appeal to me... well, maybe a belt buckle (ya'll still have those?).. but i'd be kinda paranoid about having what i write be tied to my credit card

Archived