RI the next chapter...

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

3rd Annual Third Eye Open DVD

here is the ordering info for the DVD from the Third Eye Open...

1. by email at peacefirst@hotmail.com

2. by phone at 1-508-496-5108 or

3. by mail at 3RD EYE OPEN DVD

87 Walden St.

New Bedford, MA 02740

the DVD is 10.00 a piece or 60.00 for 10

any ordering questions please email or call ahead of time to avoid delays...

SUPPORT THE LOCAL UNDERGROUND SCENE AND ORDER A COPY!!!TODAY!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FUCK fake-TERN,fuck rest,fuck phoe,fuck PTL crew you all suck and if your down with PTL fuck you too...if i ever catch any of you faggots in MY lay-up your gettin served...thats right i said MY lay-up...DBM took your spot...DBM runs shit out here... i aint talkin about battlin either...fake-tern thinks he's gangsta runnin little kids for paint... try that shit in N.B. kid...he might have all these little kids shook but i say he's a wanksta and he needs to stop frontin...i aint been online in a minute cuz i'm on the run (not for no punk ass graff case either)...but please believe if i catch these niggaz before the cops catch me shit is on...thank you have a nice day...

p.s. if you have something to say email me and we'll set this shit up

the DRAMA KING BIG TOMB DBM-DOA-NBCity for life kid...

Originally posted by $tonerizm

i ever catch any of you faggots in MY lay-up your gettin served...thats right i said MY lay-up...DBM took your spot...DBM runs shit out here...

...wayyy too many cats tryin to paint that shit

Originally posted by BIGMETALCIRCUS

what works for me is, when ****, ****, and all those other guys come to OUR layup... and theres no room, its solved very easily and sometimes free fills are provided. edited because it is better when it is a surprise.

my name fits in there be specific. dont get your self into something you dont want too

Re: dude camaaaaaaan...

Originally posted by brian fellow

you guys are arguing about freights........ honestly...

ha! "yo that ill scratchin dj type nigga be illin with his fine ass pedicured feet! dayaaamn"

nah just saying he should just name names cuz i be damned if i see his name over me

3rd Eye Open DVD

The DVD is available in RI at these locations

1. Off The Hook Records in Poamlands Mall in Pawtucket and in Warwick on Warwick Ave.

2. Phunky Stuff on Park Ave. in Cranston

3. It's All Good on Chalkstone Ave. in Prov.

Thank You for your support!!!

heres some stuff i think it was done at that rhode island cool place.. or so i was told..

i-props...

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b2cc24b3127cce92d4553de6890000001410'>

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b2cc24b3127cce92d4553e67ba0000001410'>feelin the vapors on this jawn

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b2cc24b3127cce92d4553be68f0000001410'> whoa dood must do alot of drugs.. whoa... trippy.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b2cc24b3127cce92d4553867bc0000001410'>

less bitching more pictures...

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

wow... alot of names fit in there. some that end in K, others that start with C, my name fits in there perfectly too. none have any L's in them though. hope that either cleared things up or added to the confusion.

Guest drip one
Originally posted by BIGMETALCIRCUS

wow... alot of names fit in there. some that end in K, others that start with C, my name fits in there perfectly too. none have any L's in them though. hope that either cleared things up or added to the confusion.

Guest drip one
Originally posted by JIMINYLUMMOX

Ha rhode island where to begin lets see

first off everything in that last prodo sucks ass rath is on the ewok.com jock like a mother fucker jesus and then you have the typical played shit coming after it.....

everyone from rhode island sucks ass ........... any good graf in RI comes from writers that aren't actually from RI visiting to paint over the wack shit.

Lastly its rhode island how the fuck can you take yourself seriously in rhode island a bunch of rich upity whiteys...or white trash..

lets see where to begin, hmm. make up a screen name, make sure noone knows who you are and talk shit. put your money where you mouth is. im sure you cant burn everyone in ri . second suck my dick bitch.

Archived