RI the next chapter...

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YO grapeAPE, it's POOR RICAN bro, yo you dont even kno the shit i got on trains as far as RI shit. I had like 30 pics of trains that were nice that i never seen in mags or sites, too bad i couldnt skill a camera at those times, but yo i get made trains from ri up here still, so i be on the look out for more to post.

Guest kode1three

the TemplE?....

whats up with the temple?? i heard it was torn down or torched or some shit like that....i only got to paint there once or twice last summer....the spot was pretty fresh..i havent been in the northeast for a while...whats the word.. ~>kode13.eda.eda<~

Re: the TemplE?....

Originally posted by kode1three

whats up with the temple?? i heard it was torn down or torched or some shit like that....i only got to paint there once or twice last summer....the spot was pretty fresh..i havent been in the northeast for a while...whats the word.. ~>kode13.eda.eda<~

it got hot after there was an article published about it in the providence journal

• 1 month later...

ya ummm c`mon guys i kno that atleast some of u people out there are painting.......im not one to be talking but i may not be wicked good but atleast i get out there and do shit.......now can some people get something up on this site it is starting to get lame......:D

If you look closely you can actually see the teeth marks in it

I'm talkin about the Seap,next to the red and yellow Tek.Dude looks like he just took Seaz' S,E,A and threw someone else's P on the end of it.

Re: If you look closely you can actually see the teeth marks in it

Originally posted by KERS

I'm talkin about the Seap,next to the red and yellow Tek.Dude looks like he just took Seaz' S,E,A and threw someone else's P on the end of it.

Man those style of letters are older than the kids that are doing them its just a simple style Ive known many a writer to use that letter structure, shit Ive even used it years ago most kids move on so should you, but it is your opinion so rock onhttp://www.egri.co.uk/smileys/starwars.gif'>

quick with the saber you are

Re: Re: If you look closely you can actually see the teeth marks in it

Originally posted by AbovE

Man those style of letters are older than the kids that are doing them its just a simple style Ive known many a writer to use that letter structure, shit Ive even used it years ago most kids move on so should you, but it is your opinion so rock onhttp://www.egri.co.uk/smileys/starwars.gif'>

quick with the saber you are

did i miss a movie or what? when did pacman enter Star warzzzz?

Above whats good homie. I heard you broke your hip going in for an easy lay up?

Archived