RI the next chapter...

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest drip one

you guys are funny. this man is trying to help you out and you try to clown him. i bet you dont even know who your talking about. not to mention they are the ones who have painted that spot for years now. so .............

Originally posted by drip one

you guys are funny. this man is trying to help you out and you try to clown him. i bet you dont even know who your talking about. not to mention they are the ones who have painted that spot for years now. so .............

how is he helping me, or us for that matter?

If he is helping me, he is helping 50 as well, no?

use the phone, word of mouth or, personal e-mail.

I dont think we need another temple, do we?

Or easier still, just go take flix post them and let us know that way.

I dont care who you or the other guy is, it doesnt really matter, what matters is we protect our own. Let people find out on there own. And as a voice of reason i thought i put my 2 cents in. I dont live in ri so if you blow spots it doesnt effect me at all !!!!!

SAFTEY-LOX

videoooo

:idea: arite wat up peoplessssssss

um lets see im makin a video just alil practice think rite now to try to profect my skillz im gunna have a soundtrak and im lookin for a couple people to flow and i got a couple people paintin but no walls rite now im buildin like my own wall rite now out of pliwood because i need to practice sum more i need a couple more people ot give me a hand paintin so if anyone is down to be tapeddd drop me a line

oh yeah the main reason im postin this is because i was wonderin if people could make suggestions on a name for my movie

ideas welcome

thanks

spiseone

nsv:idea:

Re: videoooo

Originally posted by burly white

:idea: arite wat up peoplessssssss

um lets see im makin a video just alil practice think rite now to try to profect my skillz im gunna have a soundtrak and im lookin for a couple people to flow and i got a couple people paintin but no walls rite now im buildin like my own wall rite now out of pliwood because i need to practice sum more i need a couple more people ot give me a hand paintin so if anyone is down to be tapeddd drop me a line

oh yeah the main reason im postin this is because i was wonderin if people could make suggestions on a name for my movie

ideas welcome

thanks

spiseone

nsv:idea:

word son??!?!...i always wanted to be on cops....fuck videos fuck the internet go paint some shit...everyone

dear kids,

shut up shut up shut up.

dear drip,

nice new production with mylk and co. i know you got the shaft but your work more than makes up for it, at least i got a kick out of it anyways.

dear masses,

good night from a forgotten freind.

The NightMare Syndicate in full effect in the forgotten land.

rock rock on

use the phone, word of mouth or, personal e-mail.

I dont like to give out that information.

I dont think we need another temple, do we?

What I asked of R.I.'s graffiti lovers is not relative to the issue of the temple.

Or easier still, just go take flix post them and let us know that way.

I'm too lazy. I also cant afford the film. Too many photos.

I dont live in ri...

Really?

Dont make an issue of it fellas. Its no big deal. Take the zuchinni.

Archived