RI the next chapter...

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello BERNZ I SEE YOUR WORKING LATE GOOD SHIT THE WINTER IS HERE LETS SEE OUT OF ALL THESE SO CALLED WRITERS HOW MANY OF THEM HAVE THE HEART TO KEEP THEIR SO CALLED RUN GOING BUT ME AND YOU KNOW WHO THE REAL SOLDIERS ARE...............ABOVES™ups.twa.bsb.eda..............................NOmeSUDES

BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN TWA BT TWA BT TWA BT TWA BT TWA BT TWA BT TWA BT TWA BT TWA BT KING OF THE MOTHER FUCKING AMTRACK LINE IN THIS BUST OUT CITY THAT WE SO CALL PROVIDENCE,R.I. KING IT THEN KING IT AGAIN KING IT TILL THE NAMES ARE INBEDED IN ALL OF YOUR DAMN HEADS WORD UP IT'S MOTHER FUCKING JUNER AND THE DR. SWIFTER KILLING ALL THATS STEPS IN THE WAY YEA YEA YEA TONIGHT I'LL PLAY THE COMPUTER GRAF HEAD AND TOMORROW I'LL PUSS WHAT I CLAIM NO HALF STEPP'AN HERE. BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN BERN THE WANTED ARTISTS IT'S MORE THEN JUST A NAME....... CHUMPS WILL EAT IT UP AND THE FLAVOR WILL BE NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :king: TWA BT :king:

AND SO OUR CONCLUSION IS THAT WITH ALL THIS TIME BERNING UP THIS PAGE I S WASTED TIME THAT COULD HAVE BEEN SPENT GETTING UP... SO STOP WITH THE INTERNET BULLSHIT . GET OUT AND PAINT. THIS SHIT SOULD BE JUST FOR SHOWING OFF YOU AND ALL YOUR BOYS FLICKS... GET THE PICTURE?????

ahahahhahahahahahah... good shit. i can'y even front on that. wow all i can say is i try every now and then and if i lived in ri i would be all over it. or i would try. but bern, yes, please, destroy ri. ps i was chilling in manhatten the other day and saw a couple bern13 tags in a pizzaria bathroom. good day. NASTY NERD NINE

ps. above, its the truth. i know it. i can say its not justy a hobby for me, and i dont see it as one but then again i havent been around for a fraction of the time you guys have. but every day i find myself doing more and more. its an addiction. whatever.

next time you are in queens go check out 5 points talk to meres and get a dope spot.

or its somewhere to check out nice productions and paint a quick simple in the daytime. i see nothing wrong with it. what you said does hold somewhat true tough... kids do go there and try to paint pieces but it also has alot of ill shit. but yeah... whatever yunno. say what you will i like the place.

Archived