RI the next chapter...

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest drip one

dr. unk speaking the truth. when are you gonna come back out. could use some help out there. its about time to bring it back.

Guest blancito

late invite to the 90's

got invited to the 90's flics revisit a little late. heavybagelLox and gearhed, hopefully i gots some things you'll like for a trip down mammory lane. afterall i wasted a lot of film back then...

first up ... a couple sae joints ... stay tuned

Guest amped_up
Originally posted by iSLEEPwithMIDGETS

no it dont stop lying...

your a fuckin idiot , look at the pictures better next time

i wish i could have a boxing match w/ everyone that pisses me off.....

i love graffiti but allot of the people that are doing it these day really need a kick in the dick......and i hate when poeple try to get fame throug hate......."bin ladin type fame"

this post is the best one i have seen on this site......

i too dislike Rhode Island sometimes, but it doesnt suck

statrick swayze........onejamins

Guest amped_up
Originally posted by SleepAnDream

if anyone of these flicks actually showed up i would prolly agree that RI has some hot artists....unfortunatly i have no evidence to back that up, rhode island sucks...

your the new anonymous pussy talking shit on here, suck my dick and keep a low profile so nobody ever finds out who you are,and dont even think about posting your own shit that would be out of the question for a toy like you.

ah ! beef these days. cant we all just get along and drop everything.. corect me if im wrong but this is just getting stupid with all the hating starting up as it seems. it was good for awhile .. this thread didnt seem to have much beef .. it seems to be starting up again. chill out

Originally posted by drip one

mars martian-people writing these days" . and how long have you been writing? not to be a dick but come on now.

i've only been writing for a couple of years, but ive been involved in the scene around for a long time....

the only reason i didn't comeout sooner was because i was told by the my mentors not to, get good in the books then come out ....

i never went over someone i that i could not burn and i know the rule

and i never diss a whole state for no reason.

you don't fucking Know ME...so dont act like you do

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/statrick/statatatata.jpg'>

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/statrick/GMP11.jpg'>

no history,already posted but what ever

Archived