RI the next chapter...

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wordly chap

alas! i am utterly in a pickle!

to specify, my perception of time has been significantly altered by the frivolous postings of "J-INKS&RIDEL!"

and i quote:

"wen i was 5 years old and lookin at NATO fills on the 7 line and seeing kids around my way and in my skool gettin up and doin graff"

how this relates to graffiti in Rhode Island I can hardly imagine, but i am considerably more baffled by these mathematics! if you were looking at NATO fill-ins at the tender toddling age of 5, how old could you possibly be? rather young indeed!

are you just another poseur attempting to appear well versed in the history of graffiti?

wait! don't answer that, you have confused eras and betrayed yourself my fine feathered friend, bite your fibbing tounge!

Originally posted by DBMstyles

i dont get why people dont think having a good lookin throwy is not important. I think it is very important, it reflects on you as a writer, as well as your handle style does. I rather see one tag or throw up with style and originality than 1000 wack ass ones. So what if you have mad ups, if all your shit is ugly that doesnt make you much of a good writer, you might have alot of balls to go out bombin everything but your shit is still ugly...im not pointin fingers at any one or sayin anyones shit is ugly but i dont get this whole arguement about "who cares if his throw is ugly"...everyone cares or should at least, well in my eyes, but maybe im wrong

http://freephoto-i.net/users/mikey74/Kenshir2.gif'>

KEN SAYS YOU ARE CORRECT, KEN ALSO THINKS HE FEELS WHAT YOU SAYIN TOO..........KEN FINALLY SAYS HE NOTICES STYLE BEFORE QUANTITY.

Guest DOOFIS

HAHA

YEA ...STAT LIKES TO POST HIS OWN STUFF ALL THE TIME,THATS RILLY FUNNY,Y INFLATE YERSELF? DUES PAID WOULD TAKE CARE OF THAT INSTED OF YER LAME SELF COMERCIALS,HAVE A GAY DAY SWAYZE!

featherd friend???? u r wrongggggggggggg " myyyyyyyy friend" im not old for that fact!!u probablydont even know wat tha fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk imtalkin bout!!!!!!son!! dont tellme history and wat i saw and didnt seeeeeeeeee!!! nuff sed!!!!!

THE ONE AND ONLY

Making Life Beutiful

Alllllllllllllllll Wayyyyysssss!

Re: HAHA

Originally posted by DOOFIS

YEA ...STAT LIKES TO POST HIS OWN STUFF ALL THE TIME,THATS RILLY FUNNY,Y INFLATE YERSELF? DUES PAID WOULD TAKE CARE OF THAT INSTED OF YER LAME SELF COMERCIALS,HAVE A GAY DAY SWAYZE!

hahahahahahahahahahaha.............SSP is my bag

i just like to give :P .............................:crazy:

Guest wordly chap

i do have the love for the game.wen i was 5 years old and lookin at NATO fills on the 7 line and seeing kids around my way and in my skool gettin up and doin graff, wondering wat it was where it came from and why they did it

-j-inks&ridel

then how old are you young man?

you are simply lying, you saw no such thing at the tender age of 5, otherwise you wo!uld barely be of age to participate in this discussion!

your farce exposed! exposed i say!

Guest drip one

seler-word. i was writing sel when you were still in diapers. so let me know when and where and we can do this.and by the way, an anarchy symbol and a quote of 'think for yourself'. if that sounds familiar, fuck you. im sure you know who you are. silly fucks dont leave names these days cuz they are bitch made. at least in the 90's someone diss you they would leave a name. with the exception of a few.

Killa Kweeeeeeeeeenzzzzzz niggaaaaaaaa

watever son wud u like me to mention other names like BRUZ,MQ, mabey a lil GHOST!?? son ill take u for a ride in my boro!!! and ill show u shyt u havenever even seen on line or in the maggs.u my featherd friend have been missleaed by whom ever u got ur info from.mabey i wasnt 5 mabey i was 6 or 7 but watever do i really have to think way bak for u??? no i dont think so . nuff sed

THE ONE AND ONLY

Reckin City krue"RC"

Killa Kweens"7-line"

Making Life Beutiful

Originally posted by DBMstyles

at this point i dont care if statrick posts a million pictures of his own werk, it gives us something to look at instead of readin all this pointless bullshit from internet toys...keep up the good werk thermastat

yeah, more flicks. email eachother if you want to argue....nobody else wants to read it.

Archived