RI the next chapter...

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn i miss home!

most of the older flix on here are on a video called 401 productions. the movie sucks.

it was filmed as if the camera guy was drunk. anyone remember that? and i didn't see any reak flix...did i miss something? and thanks for the picture of the tunnel before it was sealed up. i get all teary eyed just thinking of it. nice thread. peace.

Re: damn i miss home!

Originally posted by BOSTON TROOPER

most of the older flix on here are on a video called 401 productions. the movie sucks.

it was filmed as if the camera guy was drunk. anyone remember that? and i didn't see any reak flix...did i miss something? and thanks for the picture of the tunnel before it was sealed up. i get all teary eyed just thinking of it. nice thread. peace.

yeah i have both of those videos... i think one is called "a recipe for disaster"... both are pretty poor quality but are still dope... one has hence painting at the depot...

whats up mother fuckers...who missed me?...yeah well i dont care...i can see its still another average shit talking rhode island thread...but whatever im used to it...whats the deal with some more flix...considering this is called RI the next chapter...i think we should mix in sme recent flix...just an opinion...but whatever...im outta here for now...props to all i know...and the ones i dont that DESERVE it..

Guest 1honkeymofo

DonzilCutlip

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whats up fellas i have no pictures but if anyone is interested in seeing what the cameras see on the highways go to the dot website im to lazy to put up the link this is just for anyone whos intersested!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what website?

i didnt think those cameras were shit but now i know! they only let you see a shitty little pic every 30 sec just think about what those guys watching the roads can see they give you different angles and ive seen a few spots that have been painted that you can see pretty clear but dont worry to much i guess keep on fuckin shit up..................the buff should be coming soon so enjoy while it lasts.:heated:

IM "LAFFING" TO

WELL WELL , IT SEEMS THAT ONLINE SOULUTIONS ARENT IN ORDER. TOYS THESE DAYS! ITS HILARIOUS. WHO DO YOU HERBS THINK YOUR TALKIN TO!? I SEE NO REASON FOR A ARGUMENT ON THIS SUBJET! SIMPLE QUESTION! THATS ALL I ASKED! I KNOW WHOS WHO IN RHODE ISLAND GRAFF! THERS NO NEED TO TELL ME. I JUST ASKED THE QUESTION TO SEE WAT YOU KIDS AND I SAY IT RITE! KIDS! THINK WAT THE GAME IS NOW !? BUT UNFORTUNATLY GRAFF IS LOST IN RHODE ISLAND NOT EVEN ONLINE TALK CAN GET THREW. A SIMPLE RESOULUTION FOR SOME ONE LIKE ME WHO DOSENT DO HIS THING NOW ADAYS AND I MEAN NOW ADAYS BECAUSE YOU FOOLS HAVE NO IDEA WHO U JUST TALKED TO! SHYT WILL BE DITERMIND! SHYT WILL BE REPRESENTED! SHYT WILL BE REAL ! THA GAME WILL HAVE MEANING ONCE AGAIN ! KNOW YOUR KINGGGGGGGGGGG!! YOU TOYZ!

SHUT UP YOU DOLT ( LOOK IT UP) ........YOUR USE OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS FUCKING LUDICROUS. OR SHOULD I SAY "LUDACRIS". I SUPPOSE YOUR IMPLYING THAT YOUR THE "KINGGGGGGG".

THERES A BRIGHT FUTURE FOR EVERYONE IN RHODE ISLAND, BOYS. ARE YOU PERSONALLY GOING TO WRITE THE BOOKS THAT ARE GETTIN PUBLISHED? IF SO ILL HELP WITH THE SPELLINGS AND GRAMMAR.

I CANT WAIT UNTIL THE "SHYT WILL BE REAL"...

PERSONALLY, I THINK RASCAL IS THE "SHYT" RIGHT NOW. HES UP. I DONT HEAR SHIT TALK FROM HIM ON THIS BOARD OR ON THE STREETS AND HES NOT SOME UNDERLING BITING STYLES OFF OF OTHER CATS. IF HE IS HE DONT SHOW IT.

DITERMIND YO! DITERMIND.....

Originally posted by iSLEEPwithMIDGETS

whats up mother fuckers...who missed me?...yeah well i dont care...i can see its still another average shit talking rhode island thread...but whatever im used to it...whats the deal with some more flix...considering this is called RI the next chapter...i think we should mix in sme recent flix...just an opinion...but whatever...im outta here for now...props to all i know...and the ones i dont that DESERVE it..Did i mention I am a dumbass.....

Archived