RI the next chapter...

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

R.I Vandals caught in Prov

yo, i just heard about this on ch.6 news, 2 vandals got caught in prov.

i dunno who they are, theres gonna be a big thing on it on ch.6 news

at 6.

ill let you know what happens

pease

caught

yea, it was some tek stuff, and after the interview, they said they were still gonna write, and the cops dont really know all that much about graff in ri, they said its an underground thing, well keep this updated and post what you know, pease

Originally posted by mr. toad

i would like to start by saying i am in love with rascal and strest.(no i'm not gay) What these kids did is almost heroic, they are almost martyrs. in the interview they gave a glimpse at how powerful graff is to kids and who we are. aside from this though it opens a new world of information to the cops... but what can you do. at the end when they asked if they would keep painting and the words "definitely..... can't stop won't stop" came out it was a proud moment for me... maybe i am a retard but i enjoy knowing that my message and the message of others is being heard. fuck the buff. props to mlb...rascal and strest you are my heroes.

yea man i feel ya. mad props. true artists right there

i would like to start by saying i am in love with rascal and strest.(no i'm not gay) What these kids did is almost heroic, they are almost martyrs. in the interview they gave a glimpse at how powerful graff is to kids and who we are. aside from this though it opens a new world of information to the cops... but what can you do. at the end when they asked if they would keep painting and the words "definitely..... can't stop won't stop" came out it was a proud moment for me... maybe i am a retard but i enjoy knowing that my message and the message of others is being heard. fuck the buff. props to mlb...rascal and strest you are my heroes.

your for real rite now.....? i felt like that shit was embarrassing, that shit was like a gay ass short film....it was all wrong!

i can't respect graffiti writers that talk to the cops and do interviews on the news......

by talk i assume you dont mean snitch on kids... from what i have heard it's all legit. Granted they are not the two most talented kids in graff today but they give it their best effort. thats what matters to me. they can say whatever they want to the cops as long as they arent endangering me or anyone else. it was like a short film though... I just thought it was compelling that they gave someone a chance to speak their mind. the media didnt vilafy them as crazy thugs at least. anyhow thats what i ahve to say.

true about that last part.....im not saying hes a snitch But its not the first time one of those kids got caught out there and didn't get in trouble for it...

and you can still give your best effort and not be disrespectful, It just i know these cats and theres allot more stupid shit to them than ugly trow ups and interviews.

My man PERVE KILL SHIT and it says so on the highway....

STATRICK SWAYZE......onejamins

heres a wack ass sketch i did just cause theres no color on this page

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/statrick/statz1.jpg'>

Guest CRUNKABUNKA

ouchhhhhhhhh that hurt ......welll anywho i did a gooddeed and clean up a local spot had a pile of cans the size of the mother of the jackson 5????anyway

Originally posted by tEkRoCkS

this isnt tekski its senor goafr,that dude use finally got out there and did shit.wow.props to those dudes that did the interview.and stat,no offense but where r u crushin shit???they r in it it to wreck shop not paint pretty pictures

You kid are mad funny. There no excuse for me not crushing shit, I like to piece. Graf isn’t my whole life ,and I have allot more to lose than those kids.

J-stress and SEF go over PERVE dead letters and leave his E so they can have a little style, that shits just straight up gay…. Those kids cross out DOA script and the next day go over what they did cause there scared…DUMB SHIT... What ever man I like my pretty pieces(pictures)

P.S.and if you have been bombing once a week,for almost a year, you should at least be able to do a decent throw up…

Guest imjust2funky

bump for perve and statz..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

the bullshit

first off (u know who u r!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) get off my screen name, second FUCK THE HATERS, third dont talk shit if u aint doin shit.....:mexican: :lol: :mexican: :lol: :mexican: :lol: :mexican: :lol: :love2: :love: :love2:

Guest One_in_Ten

real ignants

first:

anyone who says if graff is there life is an Idot

secondly:

if graff is your life ri is the wrong place to b discovered. there are a lot of kids in a lot

of towns that are all ready on the map, who are puttin in work. like its a nine to five.

thirdly:

if graff is your life, words and sketchs are like hoes and tricks; that is they dont mean shit.

fourth:

the freshest graff dudes are dudes who have full lives that include a LOT more than

graff. And the reason they ae good is cause they get inspired by shit you toys have

never seen cause you can stopp looking at graf mags. Go to a fucking museum,

Watch a black and white movie. BUT mostly dont b SCARRRED, to learn from your

mistakes, when you try something new.

fifth:

all of which leads to why graff today resembles a family reunion in maine; er'bodys

got a cousin whos also they brother. and you cant tell a cali peice from a bronx

peice.

if your just an artist who is as comfortable w/ walls as u are w/ a peice of paper then

disrgard the above rantings... cause im sure they dont apply to you :)

plus are you triing to get caught...i drew this, i bomb this... maybe an address

would help.

Guest drip one

good job putting what they write in here. you did see the website thing in that news shit right? ? and martian, who said they are out of trouble. you probably dont know how the law goes so here you go. when your 18, your considered an adult. this gives you the privilege to bail yourself out through a bail bondsman. and this is when you are released on personal recognence. which that money will go to the court for fees and whatnot. to me jail is the test to see if you are going to stick around or fade out like the rest. not spending a night in the station, but actually doing time. and you have alot more to lose? if you ever visit the bing, you will see these "things" dont mean as much as your freedom. which anyone who is puttting there ass on the line is risking. and who said bombing is supposed to be pretty. they might suck but they are up.

Guest 1honkeymofo

ok, what the hell r u talkin about? who said bombing was supposed to be pretty? who said bombin was supposed to lack all style whatsoever? i might as well be alone on this, but i really dont care when some one is up and they suck. any kid with balls and a can of paint can be up, but i would like to think that there is some amount of skill and practice that makes a writer, well, a writer as appossed to some toy with no tact who ghets himself arrested. and if you actually write drip one, and you are the one that busted some TOY ASS garbage, fuckin middle school tags over my piece, and i find you i'm goin to break your fuckin hands.

Originally posted by 1honkeymofo

ok, what the hell r u talkin about? who said bombing was supposed to be pretty? who said bombin was supposed to lack all style whatsoever? i might as well be alone on this, but i really dont care when some one is up and they suck. any kid with balls and a can of paint can be up, but i would like to think that there is some amount of skill and practice that makes a writer, well, a writer as appossed to some toy with no tact who ghets himself arrested. and if you actually write drip one, and you are the one that busted some TOY ASS garbage, fuckin middle school tags over my piece, and i find you i'm goin to break your fuckin hands.

werd up...there no reason why they should get as much respect as someone like PERV whos up more than them, plus with styles that are a million times better. half the time they spot jock anyway. and I just don't understand how people can say that style has nothing to do with boming...........:crazy:

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/statrick/swayze.jpg'>

Guest drip one

let me guess, your the creator of style. come on now. spot jockin who? the highway is demoliished. you think that graff has to be done your way. this is where your wrong.

Archived