RI the next chapter...

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YOU GOTTA READ THIS KIDDIES

To whom it may concern. You finally made me find a computer. I feel like one of you fagets now. I feel it is about time to adress all you haters and secret fans of mine. You kids don't even remember as far back as 98. I remember when I was like fuckin' 10,11 years old and seeing Spoke and Soda fills all over the highways. That shit blew my wig as a little kid. See back then was around the time you kids were listening to new kids on the block and color me bad or some other gay shit. That was around the same time I was listening to KRS-ONE/RETURN OF THE BOOM BAP and JERU THE DAMAJA/SUN RISES IN THE EAST. Why don't you fake phony frauds take a lesson from a writer like Juner for example. A cat who is much iller, much older, and much more experienced, who still goes out and continues to catch massive wreck. He has no ego and doesn't care about all the politics and bullshit that you herbazoids do. That's someone who gets some real respect. So don't tell me about crossing out a DOA script. I got nothing but respect. Go and look anywhere where I have done battle with dek, you will see him crossed out only. Check 195 or the trailor off of exit 25. While all you geeks are taking your turn in the circle off dickriders and jerking each other off, I'm out there earning my props and not asking for them, or in some people's case even buying them. I'll continue to come up the real way. All you big critics act like the fuckin' Godfather or some shit, like you even paid a quater of your dues. You ain't paid shit. Instead of talking and argueing about how your so established, go out there and start establishing yourselves. Try to show and prove instead of just proving, becuz when you have something to show you have nothing to prove. All you little motherless fucks think your Sammy The Bull or John Gotti and shit. So while your out there fakin' the funk and being a big perbetrator trying to live an era you weren't and won't be a part of I was out there recreating that shit. I remember walking to school with Sef One's older brother, catching shoe polish tags, tagging bubblers, lockers and other stupid shit in sight. I use to spit some corny ass garbage freestyles, see back then all you overnight hip-hoppers had jokes and were trying to talk shit like you still do in the present day. Now all of a sudden 5,6,7 years later graff is the coolest thing to do on earth. Well the joke is on you bitch. How do you feel like making me the topic of your conversations at least once a day. Don't worry about me, worry about yourselves and how you and your little henchmen put in no work at all. You will never catch me spending any of my graff career dick riding or trying my hardest to get put down with anybodys crew. You muthafukas wanna chill with a different old school writer every week and then go show him off to your I'll punch you in the face black book possee. I guess that's keeping it real in your eyes. But whatever makes your wee-wee grow and makes you feel old school. You kids come to the message board letting off all kinds of steam becuz everywhere you go my tag is all up in your facial, givin' you little ho's the big wet money shot. Where's the love. What happened to showing it and spreading it. Take a second to imagine yourself turning to your boy and being like "yo, you see that MLB roller, that spot is butter, that shit is fresh." Na, that shit could never happen, becuz you kids have way to much pride that you don't deserve, and all have egos that can't fit through the window. As long as i'm around i'll be that kid you love to hate. MLB will always be there for you to hate and have something new to bitch and babble about.UNDERSTAND THIS, you guys are our number one motivation. It takes a lot more than harsh words and violence to run me out of this game. So do not think for asecond we are going anywhere. You'd rather gork at my shit for a good 10;15 minutes and talk about how wak it is. "Yo kid J-STREST got a wak script, RASCAL'S throw-up is weak" But when you walk up the street more and more you still can't find one of your own tags. Did you ever hear that there are two sides to every story, did you ever think for the slightest bit of time we like and are satisfied with our work. Maybe I should practice my throw becuz you kids think so. YEAH, AIIIIIGHT. Real kings don't crown themselves, real kings have marker tags in every hood, real kings hit spots you don't, real kings post stickers and not B.S. on line. The anticipation of tagging everything in sight flows through the vains of real kings.Wen your really the king people will know, wheather they choose to front or recognize real. And that's no claim to anything so jump off the johnson right this second. If I was about to stick dick to your moist mother and suddenly I got a page from Rascal One, and he was like "Yo son what the fuck is the deal, you ready to go all city or what?" That would mean that your poor horny mother would be sitting there on all fours untill tomorrow afternoon. Do you honestly live this culture or in ten years will you be wearing creased dockers with a pink polo turtle-neck. You kids plain and simple don't understand the real. As we speak writers like DUSTER,DONDI,and SHY147 are rolling in their graves, and that is a GOD-DAMN shame. It's o.k. for me to be public enemy no.1. It's o.k. for me to be dissed over and over and over again, but GOD forbid,the second I retaliate I'm the fucking ANTI-CHRIST. Put yourself in my shoes, would you let it go down like that. What would you be saying if I didn't retaliate? You are not making me go anywhere. I could give ten and half fucks about how straight and crisp your lines are, how funky your fill is, how 3-dimensional you get, who you painted with, or who put you down, or how hot your little on line sketch is. Understand that by having a hot blackbook does not make you a dope writer nor does it make you a real writer. Go get your blackbook right now, open it to your favorite page, and then ask it what it has done for the local graff scene or any graff scene for that matter. You geek-bags catch one or two tags on Thayre St. the one time all year you happen to have a can of black. The next day your tellin your homies how you went bombing. You could never even phantom what it is like to leave your crib at mid-night and stop at two hours after sun up, park the whip and walk the ghetto marker bombing and putting up stickers. Then when i'm done with that I go home to where your mother is still on all fours dripping wet and waiting for my hate fuck. I can't even meet writers legitamately and get love or give it back. That is due to Perve and dek telling everybody how i'm a toy and how wak I am. Even if you do hate me that is just astraight up bitch move. Perve if your reading this right now I don't disrespect your game in any way shape or form.Your pretty much about the same thing I am. But as aperson you are a straight behind the back punk, so next time you see me don't say what up to see if me and you are all good. Let's dig some dirt on you buddy. Let's tell everbody how you were a break dancer for two weeks before you realized you had no rhythm what so ever, so I guess that didn't work out. After that you were an emcee for another few weeks, then you realized you had no flow and were way to much of a cracker, so that didn't work out either. The next day you were a graff writer, and what do you know, Perve stays with it cuz he's half way decent and finds something he can possibly build his skills at. So the day after tomorrow you crown yourself becuz you been doing this shit for so long. That's pretty fuckin' fishy and WE now all smell an over night HIP-hopper. It's pretty funny that if you were half way decent as a b-boy or rapper you would have never discovered yourself as a dope writer. Tell everyone how you had my blackbook when everybody was getting called for questioning and when I got it back you wrote snitch on every piece of Craf work vthat was in the book. Craf confronts you the next day, and you know nothing about it. And if Craf was really a snitch and not you why did you become his boy again two days later and rep hi crew in the next year to come. I thought you were straight V.I.C. son. How come your not pushin that no more? Three years later I hear two days after Perve asks me to go bombing with him I hear through the grapevine that i'm a snitch. O.k. Perve do you have a culprit yet. Tell us all how Ster B herb from North kingston was being questioned by Cranston Pigs when you were the only one who knew him at the time. Don't make me the scapegoat you big moldy cheese RAT. I mean c'mon people this is coming from the same kid who ratted his boys out for toilet-papering a tree on somebody's front lawn. But your dead letters are maaaaaad hot son, so please forgive me. This ain't talkin shit, this is the mere simple TRUTH. Otherwise Big Perve wouldn't have to be so paranoid and on the defensive tip all the time.Ask Sef how he saw your police report, how you were trying to rag me to my main partener you fool. Ask Stat One25 how you bitched up when I confronted you in the calmest manor as possible when I should have threw your bitchASS the hella beatdown at mobil. I thought dek had beef not you. So stop trying to clown me as if you have something to hide. But I aint got no beef and I don't hold no grudge, thats only cuz I know what's up. People never heard my side of the story and they didn't have to, but you got way to carried away when you decided to run your jibs. Don't feel brave and try to line me one night or go over me cuz thats a whole nother episode.Don't be mad at me becuz Sef dissed you. Your the self-proclaimed king you know how to handle that. Wasn't Sef your little understudy at one time. Now he's just a toy though, right? All confrontation aside keep doing your thing son,you reck son and i'm all for your cause. If I don't hear my name from 22 kids I don't know you won't hear your name from me. All you afficianados could go round up your 64 man crews and go paint a production with an aqua-pastel force field with your 1926 discontinued krylon that you could shove uo your ass along with that ego you never earned. Guess what geeks? Only squirrells, racoons and DICK RIDING WRITERS see that shit. Just becuz you have a name does not mean you have fame. I t is not all about a writers sklill. There are at least 30 writers in r.i. with more skill than me, but when it comes to flavor most have very little. And when it comes to understanding most can not. FOR EVERY TEN HATERS THAT EQUALS ABOUT TEN TAGS A PIECE, THAT IS 100 TIMES MORE FLAVOR FOR YOUR MOM DUKES TO TASTE AND 100 TIMES MORE FLAVOR YOU CAN'T WASTE. Don't you kids knnow that if i sat in a blackbook 7 days a week for a year I'd be drawing masterpieces to. FUCKIN IDIOTS. Remember this quote the next time you and your faget ass crew spend the weekend hating on MLB "King Writers are writers that you either want to write with or fight with" Imagine if I crowned myself king, you'd all be looking for me. Do you know who that quote came from? Probablly not. Peace to all writers who recognize the real. DON'T TELL ME I DON'T. Learn how to give constructive criticism in a cool manor, cuz any asshole can talk some shit. Kids just do not understand that I walk into a tunnel with a camera to take a picture of their work for my book. They can't see the respect coming from a writer to an artist. There is a big difference between a writer and an artist. Instead they wanna keep yappin jaws. Pull up your skirts and go tag a stop sign, take some flat black {if you even have it in your arsenault} and go put up your mans., not just you. I see kids at production walls dissin cats in their own crew, what kind of shit is that, you want your whole crew to shine. HIP-HOP LIVES

Peace to SEFS ONE, a17 year-old who got more juice than most

Peace to RASCAL ONE, the illest partner God could give you

Peace to BIG JIM holdin down edgewood to the fully

Peace to mothafukin E-DIGZ from the blunt unit, your still MLB

we keep an L on the low for real

Peace to SOE BOOGIE, what the fuck these punks know

about a 5 month bombing binge? NOTHING.............

Peace to SMK for showin a young cat mad love, I got that verse

ready so holla if your reading this

Peace to TEK and USE KWS for going against the grain, fuck what you

heard

Peace to NAWTY CRAF GAWTY who is a true to life real live hip-hopper

Peace to My GIRL NICONE, cuz when cats act shady i still get love from

my lady

Peace to STAT ONE25, even though sometimes you need a fuckin' hug

MUCH RESPECT FRASE NERD CELS KEPTO

P.S. DO NOT EVER RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE BECUZ I'LL NEVER EVER EVER EVER BE ON LINE AGAIN UNLESS YOU BRING ME HERE. and like that, poof he's gone!! EDGEWOOD ON DISPLAY

MLB AW

sincerely J motherfucking STREST:eek:

yo i dont give a fuck what any of you say...my slow ass just sat here and read that shit from strest..yo...hate all you want...but that mother fucker sounds real to me...granted online can be decieving..but he pretty much broke it down right there...i dont know...just my 2 cents..i feel...inspired...but whatever my ass if gunna stop babblin...i have no beef with anyone (to my knowledge anyway)...so ahhh yeah...peace to those i know...and those i dont who i hope to run into in the future...

people have to understand i dont mind what people do until its starts effecting me...

like when there a super dope legal wall at the peom city and this guy and SEF(the one with the juice:rolleyes: ) do bombs next to it on the DMV garage so that the owner of poem almost has to dead the wall.....

or when people get there black books takin and cops somehow know who i am and start harrasing me...

or when i live in a city/town where the cops have nothing better to do than toment graf writers, and when that finally starts to die down people go on the NEWS clowning them and making them even more pissed off, that shit comes back to every one... its not like they don't know the spots we paint.... i went to my spot twice in the last week and seen cops just chillin at the entrence.......thats never happen before?

i liked the kid that was my shortstop/catcher on the ALLSTAR base ball team that i could talk to about hiphop stuff, not the gangsta hiphopaholic crazy highway bomber from the hood.....

just don't let it effect me and i'll be aight

Guest drip one

im weak for calling you out online? i think your weak for even trying to write the same thing as someone else in such a small state like rhode island. i talked to someone who knows you and they said you were informed about me but your clown ass still continues to write that shit. i figured id give you the benefit of the doubt and try to bring this to the wall instead of sending you to the hospital like i wanted to do when i found out there was a perpetrator. see years ago i had absolutely nothing going for me and was a pissed off dude waiting for people to bring shit. nowadays i am alot more calm. but lately, shit has been hitting the fan. the depot days, i was toy as fuck, but people know, you diss me im gonna find you and confront you. now i try to talk this shit out being an older dude. but recently, it seems that being mr. nice guy doesnt get you anywhere and mother fuckaz take it as an opportunity to walk all over me. so i told myself, the next fucker to bring drama was gonna be an example. which leads us to right now. so let me know how you wanna do it. i came out and said i wanted to battle. i wanted to chill and battle. friendly shit.. but you try to make me out as some kind of punk ass. alright kid. you got it. dont try to make me look stupid cause ill be coming for you. you think im kidding, test me. my question is who the fuck are you. i know i have credibility in this state wheter people say so or not. ive had beef with some sick fucks in my day and handled all of it. nowadays i got kids from a nice home in the woods talkin shit to me. you aint taking shit from me. keep pissin me off. im trying to eliminate toys like you. so let me know what you want to do.

Guest drip one

my bad about the size. have to load photoshop . ill be back to post more tomorrow. thats for statrick and assdripe.

Guest wordly chap

J-INKS & DICK RIDE - EL'S VARIOUS FALESHOODS

well J-INKS, you have me in somewhat of a pickle for the second or third time this fortnight!

you still claim to have seen NATO fill-ins on the 7 line at a tender young age, but now you admit that perhaps you were 6 or 7, rather than 5! well if this is true, you still could only have used your rancid breath to extinguish the candles on your 13th or 14th birthday cake this year (2002) if this math is inaccurate, than you my friend are still a liar! perhaps you did see GHOST and BRUZ fill-ins at those ages, but to convince me of the authenticity of your tall-tales, why not mention some more obscure names, as GHOST and BRUZ are monikers known to all to have frequented the 7 line roofs in the early 90's. you are such a fantastic fibber and i will continue to expose you. all of your utterances are uber-illegitimate and contain more holes than your backyard the morning after you received a metal-detector for hannakuh!

however i digress. for my next order of business, unless your contemporaries like thier pop-music 3 years old, you fibbed again! KRS-ONE's album RETURN OF THE BOOM BAP was released in 1993, while the COLOR ME BADD album which contained their radio hit "SEX YOU UP" was released in 1990 as part of the NEW JACK CITY soundtrack, and again on their 2nd album "C.M.B." in 1991! perhaps you were listenint to BDP's 1989 album "GHETTO MUSIC:THE BLUEPRINT OF HIP-HOP" but probably not! why? because if you saw NATO fill-ins when you were 5,6, or even 7, then you were born in the LATE EIGHTIES!!!! i don't suppose your mum and daddy were fans of the melodious yet political stylings of Mr. Kris Parker (aka KRS-ONE)

AND I QUOTE:

You kids plain and simple don't understand the real. As we speak writers like DUSTER,DONDI,and SHY147 are rolling in their graves

DONDI AND SHY 147 MAY BE "ROLLING IN THEIR GRAVES" BUT DUSTER CERTAINLY IS NOT! MAINLY BECAUSE HE'S NOT DEAD, IN FACT HE PARTICIPATED IN THREE PRODUCTIONS THAT I KNOW OF JUST THIS LAST SUMMER! IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, PLEASE POSE THE QUESTION TO THE GENERAL 12OZ. AUDIENCE AND ALLOW THEM TO ENLIGHTEN YOU.

SO, TO END MY RANT AND EMPLOY YOUR OWN VERNACULAR:

"THE JOKE IS ON YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU, BITCH!"

DISHONESTY IS A VICIOUS CYCLE YOUNG TOY!

Guest wordly chap

correction

i meant to say the "COLOR ME BADD" song "SEX YOU UP" not the album, as i said the album was called "CMB" it was the group's second of 5 albums (believe it or not!) it was released in 1991 and NEW JACK CITY was released in 1990!

can you picture J-INKS listening to KRS-ONE at the age of 1?

no my friends, neither can i!!!

ta-ta for now!

Guest drip one

does it matter? if i knew of someone else in the same state that wrote the same thing as me and started before me and didnt want 2 so close together, i think id respect that and change my name. im part of some history here and you shrug me off like im some newjack toy. come on man.

Guest CRUNKABUNKA

mr drip one appraently i was referd to as "assdripe"..could u be anymore original my teacher cracks better jokes than that like...why do banana's wear sun screen????....................so they don't peal hahahah i thought that was great how about you....and if you want fliks from me email me and illl show ya ....hit me back hood rat

peace banajangels

Guest youzrwun

yo mars,wuddup,thawnx for posting that piece,it took mad long,i like snorks man,those things are dope.etips piece is ill.lets see more fliks this aint cnn its a flik post.i wish i could develope fliks i got mad fliks.wordly chap is full of smarts,but j-inks and ridel do their thing more than most so...big props to fukin seaper,finally got a job,lets hear a round of applause for the yungin!peace dudes and chics,if theirs any chics in here...???

Guest youzrwun

i wanna move outta this state,if theres no graf to be done,then theres nuthing else to do eether,its fridae i got loot and theres no one around life sux...no cron eether jeeeez...muddafuk

Archived