Cellphones

JohnnyLode

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by zodiddly@Oct 11 2004, 04:13 PM

i have no cell phone. i dont want people to be able to get ahold of me whenever they feel like it

Well if that's the case don;t give them your number! I know loads of people with that attitude, but it doesn't have to stop you having a phone. Just set it to voicemail and have a phone for whenever YOU want to phone someone.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by jo king@Oct 12 2004, 09:13 AM

got the nokia 8910. titainium phone...

yes bob that phone u want is heavy!!!

You know it. Now 3 just got to hurry and release it. If they don't I'm just waiting for all the 3G phones to come out on Vodafone at xmas and getting on of them, as they got a few Nokias and Sony's coming out.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by jo king+Oct 12 2004, 08:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jo king - Oct 12 2004, 08:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DETO@Oct 8 2004, 09:35 PM

got it on monday...

sidekickII_s.jpeg

BRO WHAT PHONE IS THAT.....

[/b]

That is a sidekick. It is like an organiser and phone in one and you can check the net on it. Only out in the States though.

Originally posted by b0b+Oct 12 2004, 02:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (b0b - Oct 12 2004, 02:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by jo king@Oct 12 2004, 08:56 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-DETO@Oct 8 2004, 09:35 PM

got it on monday...

sidekickII_s.jpeg

BRO WHAT PHONE IS THAT.....

That is a sidekick. It is like an organiser and phone in one and you can check the net on it. Only out in the States though.

[/b]

I REMEMEBER SEEING IT WHEN I WAS IN THE STATES..EVERYBODY HAS ONE....ITS ONLY APPEALING BEACUSE WE DONT GET THEM IN THE UK!!!!

Originally posted by zodiddly@Oct 11 2004, 04:13 PM

i have no cell phone. i dont want people to be able to get ahold of me whenever they feel like it

ummm....just because they call doesn't mean you have to answer it. you could always turn the ringer off when you don't want any calls.

when I first got my phone, I was never home...so it was the only way to get ahold of me...plus it eliminated my home phone and bill.

s307.jpg

no fancy cameras or anything and the reception sucks, but whatever. shit is so little, it's called the 'zoolander'. it's only slightly bigger than my flip-out volkswagen key.

(that's not me trying to floss, it's me trying to make up for the fact that reception sucks goat cock).

Originally posted by sarcasm+Oct 19 2004, 02:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sarcasm - Oct 19 2004, 02:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Ferris Bueller@Oct 16 2004, 01:52 AM

Just bought the new RIM Blackberry 7100T a few hours ago...

large_front.jpg

dude, how is this phone working out for you? i'm shopping around for

cell phones, and im really feeling the blackberries.............. worth the

money?

[/b]

they are great if you have a fetish for bricks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by love meter+Nov 4 2004, 12:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (love meter - Nov 4 2004, 12:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-b0b@Oct 9 2004, 10:00 AM

The phone I want is the Sony Ericsson Z1010, but so far it just keeps getting delayed and delayed.

i had one of those in my hand earlier. for a flip phone it's quite the brick!

[/b]

Thank god I got the Z800 instead then. Full 3g service too, video calls etc etc. Much fun but far too many options to work out by far.

Archived