NECKFACE.

High Priest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*shrug* shit's wack, dude needs to get bit already.

Bites next people work, rips off maddox, makes shit moreso heat than it already is

Definetly just got caught up in the world of pretentious art ridiculousness, and is riding a wave.

whatever, fuck the U.S. regardless

i think its funny when writers hate on neckface for not being what they are striving for, "really good " "skilled" "clean" or what ever they think the best graff writer should be, because i dont think he gives a fuck. he is gettn up more than most of u haters i guarentee it. go bite off revok or something...maybe someday youll be amazing right? bump the grimeyness, upness, and humor...yall need to get loose and enjoy it for what it is.

i think its funny when writers hate on neckface for not being what they are striving for, "really good " "skilled" "clean" or what ever they think the best graff writer should be, because i dont think he gives a fuck. he is gettn up more than most of u haters i guarentee it. go bite off revok or something...maybe someday youll be amazing right? bump the grimeyness, upness, and humor...yall need to get loose and enjoy it for what it is.

i'm with this guy. i like how people talk about "destorying shit" or "making shit ugly" --then they talk shit on neckface because he's not doing what is considered "graff style" or "clean" or "any of that shit." i've never looked at this thread until now, because i knew it was going to be a bunch of people just bickering back and forth like a bunch of bitches in a high school cafeteria.

face it, dude has destroyed shit in so many places. places you wouldn't even think of, or ever end up visiting. his shit might be ugly, but i don't think he finishes something, backs away, and says "man, i'm good, i'm real good, i'm fucking dondi jr." the dude does shit to destroy, fuck with people, make shit ugly, and make us laugh. i can appreciate that, but then again, i appreciate a bunch of shit that most people on this site hate on.

• 1 month later...

Archived