NECKFACE.

High Priest

it is funny reading comments from all the "real graffiti writer's" out there. Let's face it, what all the haters are doing is what has been done to death.... bubble letters, handstyles, pieces.... almost all of those graff styles are so fuckin old, and done to death it is boring. Just rinse and repeat. I bet neckface is nowhere near as pretentious as all you hip-hop writers. He's going out and doin stuff that anyone can look at and have a reaction about. It puts a smile on my face, which is alot more than alot of other graff does for me. I like letters and everything, but when the individual letters are more important than the whole word and what it means....well it just becomes kind of redundant. Graffit writers have ocd

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

i mean hes one of those dudes you either love or hate he has his own unique style but personaly im not a fan of his work what so ever but he did just make some nice boards for baker w.e tho hes wack and sometimes i look at his stuff and think what did tht wall ever do to him.

its funny reading this dudes rant about "hip hop graf"...if shit is so tired and its played out why the fuck are you on a graf website...and secondly why are any of us talking about this dude anyway, his shit is not graf, plain and simple

it is funny reading comments from all the "real graffiti writer's" out there. Let's face it, what all the haters are doing is what has been done to death.... bubble letters, handstyles, pieces.... almost all of those graff styles are so fuckin old, and done to death it is boring. Just rinse and repeat. I bet neckface is nowhere near as pretentious as all you hip-hop writers. He's going out and doin stuff that anyone can look at and have a reaction about. It puts a smile on my face, which is alot more than alot of other graff does for me. I like letters and everything, but when the individual letters are more important than the whole word and what it means....well it just becomes kind of redundant. Graffit writers have ocd

Archived