NECKFACE.

High Priest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have mixed feelings about Mr. Neckface here. I feel that it is a completely different for of art/graffiti, however I wouldnt consider what he does bombing, but he is pushing graffiti into doing something different. Don't forget he still is painting illegally, he is climbing things riskign his life like all you bombers do, but insted of throws and handstyles, etc, he does a face. I know this is probably going to get flamed or whatever, but thats my opinion, everyone has their right to one.

1271384140_abdaa0e966.jpg?v=0

i think this flick proves that he can paint. it not clean in the traditional graff sense but its not drippy and he puts his lines where he wants them to b., i thnk the diffrence between him and some chickenscratch toy is that the toy is trying to look all graff-dope but he cant paint stuff like he is tring to. neckface is tryin to disgust you, i bet if you look thru his notebook he has painted his shit dead on. but thats not even the point. graff isnt all style. its getting noticed, and he is noticed. and as far as style goes, yea it looks weird but so what. i would rather he do that than just bite evrything like evrone else....of course he is going to take heat for it tho, people hate evrything they dont understand. thats why regular people hate on graff, and graff people hate on neckface

its just so funny that popular culture loves neckface. pop culture like vans, skaters, and hipsters. but its ugly, and its everywhere. people like a nasty drawing of a bat with downs that my little brother who has no friends could do. but a dope throw up with motion and shape and flow gets no credit?

most people dont understand a dope throup tho, its not a picture of anything...in my experience people hate evrything that isnt a picture of something. poeple see a dope bomb and are just like...."why the fuck does it say sema right there? thats not even a word, how stupid!" or whatever. people think that words should say things and pictures should be of stuff if that makes any sense. I think thats why the public loves pieces because they can look at it like "wow what lovely colors and cartoon characters in that mural" they understand that. im not defending it tho. personally i prefer tags and bombs to pieces anyday, pieces can be cheesy

i think this flick proves that he can paint. it not clean in the traditional graff sense but its not drippy and he puts his lines where he wants them to b., i thnk the diffrence between him and some chickenscratch toy is that the toy is trying to look all graff-dope but he cant paint stuff like he is tring to. neckface is tryin to disgust you, i bet if you look thru his notebook he has painted his shit dead on. but thats not even the point. graff isnt all style. its getting noticed, and he is noticed. and as far as style goes, yea it looks weird but so what. i would rather he do that than just bite evrything like evrone else....of course he is going to take heat for it tho, people hate evrything they dont understand. thats why regular people hate on graff, and graff people hate on neckface

exactly my friend. this guy gets it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

12oz is full of insacure hating ass motherfuckers this dude gets down and has original style sorry maybe you should write him a letter telling him how he doesnt do enough bright trendy clouds and bubbles drownding out his shit. is the only way any of you can really feel like writers is to convince urself that evryone else sucks and that ur really good cause you copied your favorite writers letters. GET REAL!

NECKFACE IS SHITING ON YOU FOOLS!!!!

nobody who has posted in this thread has a 24 page thread dedicated to them alone, so Neckface must be doing something right. How is a subculture dedicated to running wild in the streets like drunken banshees so fucking concerned with rules and principles and social norms that must be adhered to lest you be shunned by the community? I assume that at least 90% of the people displaying derision towards Mr. Face live in Omaha and catch mad tags on the desk in their bedroom.

Archived