NECKFACE.

High Priest

nobody who has posted in this thread has a 24 page thread dedicated to them alone, so Neckface must be doing something right. How is a subculture dedicated to running wild in the streets like drunken banshees so fucking concerned with rules and principles and social norms that must be adhered to lest you be shunned by the community? I assume that at least 90% of the people displaying derision towards Mr. Face live in Omaha and catch mad tags on the desk in their bedroom.

hit the nail on the head, or the face as the case may be

• 4 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

graff is about getting your name up, and your style. hes def got a style of his own, but im personaly not into it. he gets up there though

yeah exactly how i feel dunno its just funny to me cause i see enough dumb fucks wearing that on their shirts and shoes in the skateworld. its like coliding worlds i dunno its just weird but the dude obviously puts in ridiculous amounts of work in.

...its just funny to me cause i see enough dumb fucks wearing that on their shirts and shoes in the skateworld. its like coliding worlds i dunno its just weird...

Dude, the skateboarding world and the graffiti world are not suddenly colliding. If anything they've been attached neatly at the hip since day 1.

We're getting off-topic, but dude, OBEY has been getting up since 1989! That guy paid dues for way more than 10 years before he started blowing up!

To put us back on topic: i can't really blame anyone for getting paid to design a t-shirt or a skateboard. Fucking-A, i would love to design a deck. I wish my job was just me getting paid to make art...shit. who wouldn't?

nobody who has posted in this thread has a 24 page thread dedicated to them alone, so Neckface must be doing something right. How is a subculture dedicated to running wild in the streets like drunken banshees so fucking concerned with rules and principles and social norms that must be adhered to lest you be shunned by the community? I assume that at least 90% of the people displaying derision towards Mr. Face live in Omaha and catch mad tags on the desk in their bedroom.

WRONG!

for real. this kid is doing more than any of these assholes just lurkin on 12oz claiming that there shit is the illest. im sick of that! this guy has become a household name for his art. how could any one not respect that? isnt that what were all doing this for? for yourself and for other people to see?

BUMP!

my favorite neckface fact was one that said that ' neckface was asked to

speak to some art school in australia about being an artist, but instead,

told them to all drop out and do their own shit'.

he also turned down a $40,000 heiniken ad deal.

my favoritie fact was:

while in mexico neckface ripped off the leg of a dead horse on the side of the road,

and gave it to kevin 'spank' long (pro skater) for his birthday.

spanky is a vegitarian.