NECKFACE.

High Priest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU RIGHT NEK FACE FUCKEDUP N PURPOSE EVERY FUCKEN TIME..

ARTSCHOOL MUSTVE TAUGHT HIM "ANYTHING" CAN BE ART. GAAAAY!!!!

I MEAN HE'S THERE BUT IT DOESNT MEAN I GOTTA RIDE MNSTER COCK LIKE HALF YOU ASSES N THIS POSTING SOME LAMEASS TAG LIKE HE JUST INVENTED GRAFFITI. FUCK THIS TOY. FUCK ALL THAT SKWIGLE-LINE BULLSHIT.

FUCK THIS THREAD.

And wheres your thread?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Dude, get off your graffiti high horse. Its spray paint on a fucking wall. Let the guy do what he wants.

so if i rocked 'asshat' over your pieces you'd be cool with it? Its what i want to do, but im sure you'd be pissed

Since when has graff had a 'high horse'? I paint shit for real, not play around with wak charo's and letters with no style

so if i rocked 'asshat' over your pieces you'd be cool with it? Its what i want to do, but im sure you'd be pissed

Since when has graff had a 'high horse'? I paint shit for real, not play around with wak charo's and letters with no style

neckface doesnt go around going over people, so that analogy really doesnt work. and you're willing to cross me out becaue i have a differing opinion from yours? thats proof enough you take this and yourself too seriously.

do you know what a high horse is? graffiti doesnt have one, you're riding around on one thinking you're "realer" than some other fuck because he has a different outlook on this shit than you do. not everyone cares about graff like that.

whats with the artfag shit? neckface dropped outta artschool cuz he hated it, i think he just designs skateboard graphics for baker/deathwish/whatever else now.

and if anyone gives a fuck, watch his epicly later'd.

neckface doesnt go around going over people, so that analogy really doesnt work. and you're willing to cross me out becaue i have a differing opinion from yours? thats proof enough you take this and yourself too seriously.

do you know what a high horse is? graffiti doesnt have one, you're riding around on one thinking you're "realer" than some other fuck because he has a different outlook on this shit than you do. not everyone cares about graff like that.

whats with the artfag shit? neckface dropped outta artschool cuz he hated it, i think he just designs skateboard graphics for baker/deathwish/whatever else now.

and if anyone gives a fuck, watch his epicly later'd.

Yo, i gave MY opinion and you didn't like it, yet i'm the one on a high horse. You take criticism too seriously. You gotta take the love with the hate, its part n parcel of the game brother

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen

I think if you don't like a writer so bad, you should just go out and start beef like how it usually goes.

All that shit talking (especially on the internet of all places) is just a waste a time.

No. This isnt a back and forth shit talking competition, its two dudes disagreeing with each other. And resorting to beef for this kind of thing is like punching a dude in the face just because he's winning an argument you're having with him. It just makes you look like a dumbfuck.

Yo, i gave MY opinion and you didn't like it, yet i'm the one on a high horse. You take criticism too seriously. You gotta take the love with the hate, its part n parcel of the game brother

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen

How does not agreeing with you make me the one on a high horse? You're just proving you dont know what the fuck you're or I'm talking about.

High horse = looking down on others because they do things differently than you.

I'm taking criticism too seriously? What the fuck are you talking about? The last few sentences of your post make no sense.

Archived