NECKFACE.

High Priest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MAN PLEASE STOP THIS THREAD THIS MOTHERFUCKERS SHIT IS LAME AND WACK AS FUCK NECKFACE I REPEAT NECKFACE CANT PAINT FOR SHIT!!

shut the fuck up and get outta here with that noise. Neckface is the man, gets up waaaay more than you I'm sure. If you don't like his art style who gives a fuck I'm sure he's not doing it to make your dumb ass happy. Props to neckface

this thread is has been forty plus pages of people trying to convince other people over the internet that neck sucks or he is awesome. who cares, none of you know the dude anyway. and if you do then yer down. just stop talking and post more neck flicks. god knows hes the only one that has enough tags/bombs/characters everywhere for you people to flick!

even if neckface is an 'art fag' he gets more up than a lot of these so called graff artists on here and thats why everyone hates on him. and it doesnt matter if his tags look like shit its about getting your name out there and thats exactly what he does with his butt ugly ass tags...and he does it with a smile on his face...wearing his turtle neck eating his cheese and drinking his boxed wone hahahahha

• 3 weeks later...

if he gets up as much as every1 says, i give him props but, as original as his style may be, i think it sucks. there is evidence that i'm not alone though, i come to this thread when it's close to the top of the list to give him another chance. now its someone elses turn to talk shit to me. ready?......go!

• 2 weeks later...

YEA I'D HIT IT. ohhh we're supposed to be looking at the NF tag on the dumpster. Looks like the dude in the stripes is flicking it, or smoking a fag.

On a side note, you'd think that a company that designs signs could come up with something better than that for themselves.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU RIGHT NEK FACE FUCKEDUP N PURPOSE EVERY FUCKEN TIME..

ARTSCHOOL MUSTVE TAUGHT HIM "ANYTHING" CAN BE ART. GAAAAY!!!!

I MEAN HE'S THERE BUT IT DOESNT MEAN I GOTTA RIDE MNSTER COCK LIKE HALF YOU ASSES N THIS POSTING SOME LAMEASS TAG LIKE HE JUST INVENTED GRAFFITI. FUCK THIS TOY. FUCK ALL THAT SKWIGLE-LINE BULLSHIT.

FUCK THIS THREAD.

is there anyone else anyone can think of that is doing what neckface is doing?

no...becuase its style...and he blew up because it was so original and new, and alot of his stuff has alot of humor in the drawings/paintings.

i like it all from your played out hiphop arrow drippy bubble tag same shit everyday to your ''artfag'' shit

i think alot of you have the wrong idea and its prolly because you are 16 years old, your not an art fag if you are vandalizing public property, i seen the back of highway signs and roof tops hit by neck face, but hes a art fag, but if it was some straight letter no one herd of like some pink bubbles its cool.

you gotta think out the box. and enjoy it all

in other words i rather look at a funny drawing or a message, than another cope2 wanna be, cus theirs to many of thos,

is there anyone else anyone can think of that is doing what neckface is doing?

no...becuase its style...and he blew up because it was so original and new, and alot of his stuff has alot of humor in the drawings/paintings.

i like it all from your played out hiphop arrow drippy bubble tag same shit everyday to your ''artfag'' shit

i think alot of you have the wrong idea and its prolly because you are 16 years old, your not an art fag if you are vandalizing public property, i seen the back of highway signs and roof tops hit by neck face, but hes a art fag, but if it was some straight letter no one herd of like some pink bubbles its cool.

you gotta think out the box. and enjoy it all

in other words i rather look at a funny drawing or a message, than another cope2 wanna be, cus theirs to many of thos,

PROPPED!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived