NECKFACE.

High Priest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bump neckface for doing graff his way!......he's a skater and does his graff in that way! not all graff is the traditional letters and hands! i think he brings a good mix of bombing street art and skate graffiti!! like it or not it is what it is! i read a quote once that said if you dont have haters then you aint doing something right!.......

heres a opinion for you!! if you dont like neckface then stay the fuck out this thread! there is different types of graffiti and neckface did his thing you cant deny that! dude smashed shit in many major cities! that right there deserves some respect! why would you waste time bashing the dude! all these haters with their im so better and this dude sucks and that dudes toy! get a life!!.......

• 2 months later...
neck = most ugly noncrisp horrible wack excuse for a character artist that rite random gay quotes that arent even funny... just cuz he does it in good spots doesnt make him good

Neckface has made his money though. Like EA skate, thrasher, and vans, hes livin, and i guess your old ass is to stupid to realize that hes made his dollar doing whats he does.

i'd hate to break up this sewing circle, but reguardless of whether or not you think hes a talented artist, a respectable writer, a sellout, biter, king, toy....

hes still got his name in your mouth and your eyes on his graff.

HAHAHAHA....

exactly what I was thinking

...I dont really like his stuff but dude kills it and everybody knows about him-he must be doing something right!!

how many people on 12oz can say that just about everyother writer knows about them????...didnt think so

i'd hate to break up this sewing circle, but reguardless of whether or not you think hes a talented artist, a respectable writer, a sellout, biter, king, toy....

hes still got his name in your mouth and your eyes on his graff.

HAHAHAHA....

exactly what I was thinking

...I dont really like his stuff but dude kills it and everybody knows about him-he must be doing something right!!

how many people on 12oz can say that just about everyother writer knows about them????...didnt think so

HATE TO BREAK UP THIS SEWING CIRCLE HUH? TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR SON. YOU ARE THE SEWING CIRCLE. AND ITS NOT A SEWING CIRCLE. ITS A CIRCLE JERK.

DAMN SON WIPE YA CHIN. YA GOT GIZZ DRIPPIN FROM IT

• 2 months later...

Archived