NECKFACE.

High Priest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YO NECKFACE NIGGA YOU SOFT NIGGA...I DONT SEE YOU UP YOU AINT SHIT TILL YOU DO A HIGHWAY SIGN NIGGA....NECKFACE AINT GOT BALLS TO DO DAT SHIT....FUCK DAT NIGGA...YO NECKFACE SHOOT ME A FADE CUH.................IVE PAINTED 19 HIGHWAY SIGNS NIGGA...CMON TOP DAT .....IMA LEGEND IN MY CITY WHAT BOUT YOU YO OLD ULGAH ASS SEWAGE FACE ASS...YOU A BUM NIGGA U WEARIN ALUMINUM FOIL CHAINS AND SHIT FUCK YOU NIGGGGA

Originally posted by LENS@Mar 15 2006, 06:11 PM

107_detail.jpg

the great thing is that NeckFace is going to be remembered long after most of you fly-by-night writers are dead in the grave.

isnt this guy a "fly-by-night" writer?? post some 2006 shit up.

how long has he been doing his thing?

this guy gets more credit than alot of other writers who have been in the game with 10+years.

wheres this art fags heart ?? i havent seen new shit by him latley.

somebody prove me wrong.

p.s. this guys shit is ugly

Originally posted by FuLaSauRuS@Mar 16 2006, 06:22 AM

here's something I found a while ago in facebook..kinda funny:

neckface.jpg

what a dumb bitch. "Bizarre English graffiti... do they even know what that means?" she's trying too hard to make sense of something that doesn't need making sense of.

Originally posted by LEE KUMENS EL SEGUNDO@Mar 16 2006, 02:41 AM

YO NECKFACE NIGGA YOU SOFT NIGGA...I DONT SEE YOU UP YOU AINT SHIT TILL YOU DO A HIGHWAY SIGN NIGGA....NECKFACE AINT GOT BALLS TO DO DAT SHIT....FUCK DAT NIGGA...YO NECKFACE SHOOT ME A FADE CUH.................IVE PAINTED 19 HIGHWAY SIGNS NIGGA...CMON TOP DAT .....IMA LEGEND IN MY CITY WHAT BOUT YOU YO OLD ULGAH ASS SEWAGE FACE ASS...YOU A BUM NIGGA U WEARIN ALUMINUM FOIL CHAINS AND SHIT FUCK YOU NIGGGGA

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by Mr. Peanut@Feb 28 2006, 09:32 PM

imagine some random person coming out of their building in the morning and seeing this on their door hahah

neckface36eo.jpg

neckface2wt.jpg

WOW I WOULD THINK A SERIAL KILLER IS ON THE LOOSE OR SOME SHIT

HAHAHA ... (6)

IT LOOKS LIKE HE FILLS ALL NEAT, BUT HAS THE HAND STYLE OF A ELDERLY/MENTAL PATIENT

Originally posted by Sleuth+Mar 14 2006, 08:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sleuth - Mar 14 2006, 08:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>and some shit for toymachine and baker

[/b]

Originally posted by dotdotdot@Mar 14 2006, 07:50 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Cheddar Bob@Mar 13 2006, 09:50 AM

neckface should make his own clothing line

he did his thing with rvca.

word? let's see some flicks or a site so I can buy some of his clothing...

• 3 months later...

neckface dose his own thing and dosent care what ppl think, and keeps just doing him...no one i kno of is doing anything like this so even tho it looks like a nine year old drew it, its still fresh,

did anyone get the zine he made for the shop aNYthing? there is alot of funny qoutes in the book...

LOL! Lens how you gonna let a nigga talk about YOU like that.:biglaugh:

isnt this guy a "fly-by-night" writer?? post some 2006 shit up.

how long has he been doing his thing?

this guy gets more credit than alot of other writers who have been in the game with 10+years.

wheres this art fags heart ?? i havent seen new shit by him latley.

somebody prove me wrong.

p.s. this guys shit is ugly

166982537_76d1ed205c.jpg

177579495_8faaf2b23d.jpg

Mexicali, Mexico. 06

he is the cream of the hipster crop, came to ny from a west coast town, went to art school, hooked up with art school kids who try to be writers, then hooked up with kaws, who needless to say is the biggest sellout in graffiti history....

it's the american dream really.

You will always be El Segundo while others become El Primeros. In your mouths, your wallets and your sisters, in their own line a kicks. NF bombs shit you hiphop stylewars throwback netbangers cant even dream of (what with your curfews, and shit).

Stockton/NYC/SF/MEX/JAPAN -where are YOUR heavens? Fontucky?

Archived