NECKFACE.

High Priest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the big debate? If you don't like it so what? Graffiti isn't a style, it is an act. Just because neckface doesn't follow the trends doesn't mean he doesn't write graffiti. You, Jocks, Haters, stop acting like you're ambassadors of graffiti because you're not.

Yea vandalism is a sure way into heaven>>:shakehead: :shakehead:

vandalism on gentrified property is a definite way into heaven . . . vandalizing gentrified property is heaven on earth, but only if it is done well . . . neckface sucks, he has no skill . . .

it's not only wut u do, but also wut u DON'T do . . . cockface . . . i mean neckface should just stop . . .

he represent the metal and punk aspect of writing and that shit is wack cus its for the white people and the white people suck . . .

its all about wild style, throwies . . . letter forms . . . FLOW

hip hop inspired graff over that stupid shit outta cali or wut not . . . it must be outta cali . . . cali heads are always tryna do different "innovative shit" but it always looks stupid . . . real shit will always go back to square one . . . NYC shit

his shit is not graff it is street art . . . failed writers . . .

graffiti is not a style . . . it is an act of defiance and rebellion, but neckface just sucks

haha

LET'S ALL KEEP DRAWING THE SAME GRAFF LETTERS WITH LITTLE TWISTS TO DIFFERENTIATE FROM EACH OTHER OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

BORING!

VIVA LA NECKFACE!

STOLEN CRACK PIPE

FAILED WRITERS? WRITERS TODAY FUCKING FAIL TO INNOVATE AND ADVANCE TO THE NEXT LEVEL INSTEAD PREFERING THE WARM SAFE BLANKET OF THE FAMILIAR AND PREDICTABLE SO AS NOT TO BE CALLED OUT!

NECKFACE......A TRUE VISIONARY!

LET'S ALL KEEP DRAWING THE SAME GRAFF LETTERS WITH LITTLE TWISTS TO DIFFERENTIATE FROM EACH OTHER OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

BORING!

VIVA LA NECKFACE!

STOLEN CRACK PIPE

FAILED WRITERS? WRITERS TODAY FUCKING FAIL TO INNOVATE AND ADVANCE TO THE NEXT LEVEL INSTEAD PREFERING THE WARM SAFE BLANKET OF THE FAMILIAR AND PREDICTABLE SO AS NOT TO BE CALLED OUT!

NECKFACE......A TRUE VISIONARY!

^stagnant minded fool . . . u think all the ideas are used up??? fucking sad . . . lets resort to stick figures and finger paintings . . . you are such a fag

you guys are haters. fuckin a'. i mean like not to ride some dick but shit' date=' dont you get tired of throwups and pieces and everyday tags where everything looks slightly similar. hes not entirely original, but i think being original is pretty fuckin hard. everybody should lighten up and look at pictures. that billboard shit is funny. take a chill pill, actually take like 6.[/quote']

id rather see a cope2 throw all day than look at any of neckfaces SHIT, hes shit, he's got no style, and in the world of graffiti, STYLE IS EVERYTHING, fuck that nigga.

i'd rather see more original shit that has the guts to branch out than more of the same old sloppy throwies and handstyles... of course GOOD throws and handstyles etc are always welcome but just basically imitating the stuff that came before you is fuckin boring.

neckface is shapin up to be the next SAMO.yeah you know who i mean.he's not really a bomber in the true essence of the word.but he does have his own style.and a gimick.in this day and age thats enough to make you a collected artist.his shit goes fo change on ebay as well.i gotta admit i do dig some of his stuff.some not.but he did do it.got paid from or culture.and that may sound easy but it aint...

neckface is shapin up to be the next SAMO.yeah you know who i mean.he's not really a bomber in the true essence of the word.but he does have his own style.and a gimick.in this day and age thats enough to make you a collected artist.his shit goes fo change on ebay as well.i gotta admit i do dig some of his stuff.some not.but he did do it.got paid from or culture.and that may sound easy but it aint...

bullshit,,,fuck artfags trying to exploit real graff with that horrible no effort garbage, and getting paid just cuz some yuppie fag art collecter saw a tag on the street and wants to buy that trash, actin like its cool ta make money off of graff when you aint even put real work in....this dude started painting that fake ass graffiti with his catchy little phrases next to it and suddenly the next day hes selling canvases at galleries! what the fuck? only legends should be able ta make bread off graff, and this joker sure as fuck aint a legend...

Archived