NECKFACE.

High Priest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vandalism on gentrified property is a definite way into heaven . . . vandalizing gentrified property is heaven on earth, but only if it is done well . . . neckface sucks, he has no skill . . .

it's not only wut u do, but also wut u DON'T do . . . cockface . . . i mean neckface should just stop . . .

he represent the metal and punk aspect of writing and that shit is wack cus its for the white people and the white people suck . . .

its all about wild style, throwies . . . letter forms . . . FLOW

hip hop inspired graff over that stupid shit outta cali or wut not . . . it must be outta cali . . . cali heads are always tryna do different "innovative shit" but it always looks stupid . . . real shit will always go back to square one . . . NYC shit

his shit is not graff it is street art . . . failed writers . . .

graffiti is not a style . . . it is an act of defiance and rebellion, but neckface just sucks

haha

man this guys awesome and im sure his graffiti is a reflection of that..

1. neck face does suck true, he is not a visonary, he is not unique, hes not being different, he just sucks at characters and has no style BUT who gives a shit just beat his ass if you got a problem with him otherwise let him do what he does........sadly said he prob gets up more than half the people on this thread

2. i like how beef in graff is goin now a days...not.. it seems like everyone is turning in a"e-thug" on the chat boards, if you got beef just fuckin find the writer and beat his ass up then its settled and thats how it should be done instead of tons of shit talking on the internet then half then time when the haters meet the person they act kool

so hopefully you people would say the same shit on here, to neckface in person because if you dont, i dont care how good you are or how much more style your a bitch in my book for not "keeping it real"

oh and the whole thing that dude said about graff not being a style(its all about your style sorry buddy)...its an act of defiance and rebellion well in that case wouldnt neckface be considered a graff writer since he is reblleing and defying the law by defacing public protperty and he doesnt have style.... so just dont try and say some super smart, maybe considered "deep" stuff, without thinking about what you said....

bottom line neck face in my opionion sucks i dont like really anything he does, but he gets up and he does what he feels like so either do sumtin about it or just let him paint

fuckin toys

• 3 weeks later...
1. neck face does suck true, he is not a visonary, he is not unique, hes not being different, he just sucks at characters and has no style BUT who gives a shit just beat his ass if you got a problem with him otherwise let him do what he does........sadly said he prob gets up more than half the people on this thread

2. i like how beef in graff is goin now a days...not.. it seems like everyone is turning in a"e-thug" on the chat boards, if you got beef just fuckin find the writer and beat his ass up then its settled and thats how it should be done instead of tons of shit talking on the internet then half then time when the haters meet the person they act kool

so hopefully you people would say the same shit on here, to neckface in person because if you dont, i dont care how good you are or how much more style your a bitch in my book for not "keeping it real"

^ Good call man. I'm not particularly pro or anti Neckface, but he does his thing and he gets up. And I mean if I'm not feeling something he's done, then who cares, didn't cost me any money to see it. People like to act big on the net because it's easy.

wow it's getting very Frat House Bro-affied in here. Maybe all the " really real writers in here" should go out and go over all of Neck Face's shit.... or be real thug and find one of the galleries that he shows at and burn it to the ground...or maybe go to any opening and do throw ups on the work. let'em know what they get when they exploit the culture you learned about on MTV.

hahaha, the retards really came out of the cuts in this thread.

car2n, be quiet. you have no fucking room to talk any shit.

the fact still remains that neckface will rock a posessed bat hanging upside down on your building and scare the fuck out of your neighbors in the process.

666satan666

neck face is SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT, he is like the 50 cent of the graffiti community, over rated and SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, its anoyin to see him get glory wen other writers hav worked 10 years and got none, next people will be sayin its kool to do a shit handstyle wiv actual smeared shit, fuckin dykes

homey, i see your point.. there is crazy kids that climb billboards and shit on a daily basis.. yes, they do burn and yes they do have the craft perfected.. the fact is plain and simple that neckface has brought something else to the GRAFFITI MEDIUM.. homeboy doesnt rock burners and sick oneliners.. he pulls off goblins and demons.. unusual shit. the kind of graffiti he makes, and the fact that he does go bold has gotten him the fame he has today. dont hate playyyyyyya.. go out there and have some fun.

bullshit,,,fuck artfags trying to exploit real graff with that horrible no effort garbage, and getting paid just cuz some yuppie fag art collecter saw a tag on the street and wants to buy that trash, actin like its cool ta make money off of graff when you aint even put real work in....this dude started painting that fake ass graffiti with his catchy little phrases next to it and suddenly the next day hes selling canvases at galleries! what the fuck? only legends should be able ta make bread off graff, and this joker sure as fuck aint a legend...

ha ha, you're jealous you don't have you own.....

.....NASTY NECKFACE ACTION FIGURE!!!!

1144365528_f.jpg

NECKFACE!!!!

NASTY NECKFACE!!

STOLEN CRACK PIPE!

neck face is SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT, he is like the 50 cent of the graffiti community, over rated and SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, its anoyin to see him get glory wen other writers hav worked 10 years and got none, next people will be sayin its kool to do a shit handstyle wiv actual smeared shit, fuckin dykes

because those writers that have been doing their thing for ten years haven't brought anything fresh or new to the game.

With minor variations to letters and characters, graffiti is the biggest incestuous scene outside of a hillbilly community.

At least Neckface stands out. I love it because it's ugly and doesn;t take itself seriously.....

ANTI-ART MOVEMENT! SMASH THE ESTABLISHED NORMS!

NECKFACE!!!!!!

NECKFACE!!!!!!

VIVA LA NECKFACE!

i think the main thought that is being projected from the haters is that they all hate neck face for being different. i guess you can kinda say this is like the impressionists painters of the 1800's? no one liked their style because it looked unfinished and childish and un professional.... but look at it this way, that style has influenced art into a different direction... basically neckface broke away from the trend of what graffiti is thought to be. right he's not the first to do it... for sure because there are a lot of graff artists doing the same thing, but he did it the biggest and the best and got noticed as every graff writer wants, a little recognition. you cant expect to get noticed if the style you do is just as comparable to 150,000 other graff artists who could be just as talented as you... b creative. i personally love neckface. i dont get why hes getting HUGE but stilll, good for him! I personally love the Work of Bob will reign and El Toro out of philly. most people know about bob and the robot faces.... now cmon if you are going to hate on neck then you gotta hate bob because its almost the same, just neck makes it more fun to look at sometimes. i dont know all the haters, open up your mind and see it form a diferent perspective... i know you wont because this is america, where everyone is stubborn.. no use gettin mad because your the one typing on a computer about how much you dont like him, and hes off doing some bridge in Japan and opening a show in Europe.... its the artists dream.

Archived