NECKFACE.

High Priest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BLAZE SOME HATE+Dec 11 2005, 10:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BLAZE SOME HATE - Dec 11 2005, 10:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Hermdog@Dec 9 2005, 10:02 AM

2stab.jpg

Burners over artfags...stay off the panels

wow your one to talk tankboy

[/b]

this is how this guys shit should get handled....fuck neck face

haha, the fact that all of you know him and seen enough by him to have such an opinion on him means that he is doing his thing!!

weather you like his style or not the fact is he spraypaints walls a lot, and im cool with that...

he is just having fun with graff, and i remember the care free days of not caring what people thought of you and just painting cause it was fun to you...it was the best, but now you gotta front just cause everyone else is, at least dude is goin large

Originally posted by RubbeRBand@Dec 9 2005, 05:05 PM

yeah, jock graffiti is way more respected and well known.

"TypeONer" sweet name , you should meet my boy he write "Wryte Onez" and he'll "tag" your name in "wildstyle"

i hate you i hate you i hate you

hater!

YEAH FOR REAL "TYPEONER" YOU ARE A LAME. I WILL ERASE YOU.

REALLY COOL "GRAFFIN" NAME, TOO.

HEY RUBBERBAND MAN CAN YOU TELL YOUR BOY WRYTE ONEZ (I LIKE THAT NAME A LOT MAYBE I MIGHT HAVE TO INTERNET BATTLE HIM FOR IT!!!!!) TO DO MY NAME IN WILDSTYLE TOO!!!!! THAT WOULD REALLY COOL. THANKS!

Originally posted by dobsilla+Dec 14 2005, 07:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dobsilla - Dec 14 2005, 07:06 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>bitches like this are ruining it for white women everywhere.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-FuzZy@Dec 14 2005, 06:17 PM

alright LENS we get the point that you are NECKFACES #1 fan and that you have nothing better to do then post his pics

How do you know I'm not Neck Face?

And I don't think you get the point.....so here are so more flicks

Neck_Face_press_release.jpg

14116167_b4c7eefe36_m.jpg

7512563_f393ee6695.jpg

neck_face.jpg

31_neck_face.jpg

If you don't like the thread, then why come in here? To demonstrate what a he-man Neck face hater you are?

I'm sure the graffiti you jock would bore the shit out of me