NECKFACE.

High Priest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it doesn't even matter if you like his art or not. he does a great job of getting recognition both good and bad. he's more like the howard stern of street art because everybody is paying attention by hating or loving him.

and there's so much irony in the napolean dynamite comment. i would say if this guy is napolean dynamite then that makes us fools jabbin' on the internet his brother.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by overneath+Jan 3 2006, 07:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (overneath - Jan 3 2006, 07:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by BEEFEATER@Dec 31 2005, 07:39 AM

Dude is like the Napoleon Dynamite of street art.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-cygnus@Jan 4 2006, 08:16 PM

gotta love neckface... nice and grimy

I fucking love neckface, i think what he's doing is original and alot of fun to look at. I see it everywhere and I love it.

People hate neckface cause he's making bank doing something we all wish we had thought of first

No matter how you feel about him, you can't deny that there's something different and fresh in what he does

Originally posted by welovevolve@Aug 28 2004, 08:34 PM

yeah, for a while there i really thought ed templeton was neckface, the style looks a lot alike, that would actually be pretty cool...anyway, i like the work, he is up as hell and no one has his style, be it good or bad

yeah i saw a monkey arm in the mexicali thread that looked like a toymachine board i once saw

Archived