NECKFACE.

High Priest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that picture of him a few up on top of that building/billboard is from japan by the way...so yall can complain about it while sitting in your moms living room having her yell at you so she can go online into her aol chat rooms to discuss how to get their 25 year old kid to move out already.

50914943_d2ea4c4628_b.jpg

this guy did it first, and better. but who really gives a fuck...

is there a thread for this guy?? i would love to see more of his stuff. i saw a lot of it when i went to New York--and in the back of a Beastie Boys video?? whats up?

^^^

no, fuck that...

there

is

only

one

nasty

NECK!!!!!!!

NECKFAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!

• 3 months later...

I think I'm going to just start shitting on walls. Literally just eat cheap Mexican food all day and pull down my pants and let it spray. Then I'm going to take photos and post them on 12oz. It'll be the next hot thing in graffiti! Maybe have one of my gay sex partners start a thread dedicated to me and my shit, talking about how fresh and origional the "shit man" is. Eventually all the youngins will catch on and give me props and start emulating me and talking about how they are bored of seeing the same old tired ass spraypaint and markers and letters and whatnot and how we need more "shitmen" in graff. Then I'll be famous and wear tight pants and do artshows where I shit on canvasas and 19 year old hipster chicks that seen me in the trendy mags and on myspace will be lined up to lick my ass clean after every shitting while their boyfreinds snap photos of them licking my shitty ass. I can't wait. I'm eating a bean burrito as I type. This is going to be great!!!

Oh yeah.. bump for Neckface!

I think I'm going to just start shitting on walls. Literally just eat cheap Mexican food all day and pull down my pants and let it spray. Then I'm going to take photos and post them on 12oz. It'll be the next hot thing in graffiti! Maybe have one of my gay sex partners start a thread dedicated to me and my shit, talking about how fresh and origional the "shit man" is. Eventually all the youngins will catch on and give me props and start emulating me and talking about how they are bored of seeing the same old tired ass spraypaint and markers and letters and whatnot and how we need more "shitmen" in graff. Then I'll be famous and wear tight pants and do artshows where I shit on canvasas and 19 year old hipster chicks that seen me in the trendy mags and on myspace will be lined up to lick my ass clean after every shitting while their boyfreinds snap photos of them licking my shitty ass. I can't wait. I'm eating a bean burrito as I type. This is going to be great!!!

hahahahahaha, nice

already been done by 3A in seattle. minus all the gay fucking your into.

• 1 month later...

Archived