NECKFACE.

High Priest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this guy isnt a toy.

hes just a guy who does ugly characters instead of ugly letters.

he makes graffiti look good, he does somthing that your average person will look at and say

"huh, thats some goofy looking shit somebody painted up there" instead of "huh, i cant read what that says"

open your minds and eat some more mushrooms you shithedz.

this guy isnt a toy.

hes just a guy who does ugly characters instead of ugly letters.

he makes graffiti look good, he does somthing that your average person will look at and say

"huh, thats some goofy looking shit somebody painted up there" instead of "huh, i cant read what that says"

open your minds and eat some more mushrooms you shithedz.

he makes graffiti look good by "doing goofy looking shit for the average person AND doing ugly characters instead of ugly letters" couldnt have said it better myself.

yea half assed but on a sketch pad while wear'n a diaper..... are you mad cause you dont get up on billboards or roof tops all over the world, or maybe cause you dont design skateboards or get art exzibits, or are you jealous cause he's half your age and has accomplished more than you ever will. just chill the fuck out and have some fucking respect!

nah i aint jealous, trust me id rather have some increment of skill and a bit of ups, as opposed to some bullshit scribbled letters with no flow at all, and some terrible scribbled out character. mothafucka is riding a trend dont deserve no respect because his shit has noooooo skilll.

I bet neckface loves this shit.......all you guys talking shit........his work has givin a reaction.....and look... everyone knows about him.... you toys are so funny........ yeah his shit might look "stupid" to some but he has a specific style and you know when you see his shit....he knows what he is doing even if it doesnt seem to be......... keeep gettin up NECKFACE

WAYS-ONE

• 2 weeks later...

okay all you fools that waste your time on here down-talking this dude need to recognize that if graffiti of any kind pisses you off, GO OVER IT, dont type it out for others to read UNLESS its constructive, god dammit

i for one love this scrawl because he gets CRAZY UP. and all kinds of graff have one thing in common, CRAZY. come on kids you know

• 2 weeks later...

Archived