Scramblers vs. Egg Whites vs. Egg Drop Soup Vagina

GamblersGrin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by YEAHMANWORD

I was at this house party on thursday night, started on a liter of mount gay rum at around 11:30, finished it at 7:30 am, then got home at 8 and slept til two.

it took you 8HOURS to drink a litre??????????????

fucking hell.

Originally posted by sneak

it took you 8HOURS to drink a litre??????????????

fucking hell.

I don't know about you sneak, but I know we Americans like to savor the taste and effects of alcohol & aren't big on the whole binge drinking thing. I was taking my time with liqour because I'm a responsible drinker and know my limits.

In all seriousness though, a liter is equivalent to over 33 shots of hard alcohol. By the time I get halfway through a bottle, I tend to get a bit sluggish. I dunno....a 750ml bottle will take care of me for a night and thats about 24 shots. I dunno man....next time I'll just fuckin take my tampon out and man up.

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

I USED TO HOOK UP WITH THIS GIRL BACK IN THE DAYS..AND IN A CERTAIN POSSITION SHE WOULD JUST LET OUT NON STOP FARTS..AFTER AWHILE HER FARTS WOULD GO IN-SYNC WITH MY POUNDING...IT GOT TO ME AFTER AWHILE AND I DROPED HER LIKE A BAD HABIT..

are you sure it wasnt the vagina farts from the air trapped in there?

i get very embarrassed by this.

im also very sad my boys going to la right now even though hes coming back sunday. i hid a card for him somewhere i thought he would find it after i left but i dont know if he did.

Archived