IS MYSPACE CRACKING?!??!?!????

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Originally posted by Telo

Now how do i go about meeting hot and horny emo girls that i keep hearing about?

simple.... go to a concert!

aren't 'horny' and 'emo' kind of contradictions anyway?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by <KEY3>

simple.... go to a concert!

aren't 'horny' and 'emo' kind of contradictions anyway?

I really have no clue.. All i know is that there are girls out there that are called "emo".. They look kind of goofy but some of them look hot. And i hear some get freaky..

Other than that, i am completely out of touch with the whole emo scene.. I dont know what they do, how they do it, or even what kind of natural habitat they come from...

/20 years behind on this whole "emo" thing..

Guest -MOE LESTER-

ok im thinkin about finally joining the myspace fad wagon

but im a little sketchy about putting my face and info on that shit.....and what if them crazy stalker bitches from high school find that shit and trick me and knock me out and rape my poor young body and keep me in a hole in their basement just like joe dirt when he got caught by that crazy crossdresser who made him rub lotion on himself??

sketchy

Guest -MOE LESTER-

emo girls are not attractive...id rather fuck some teeny bopper who wears tight white pants and a victorias secret thong

what the fuck is wrong with 12ozers and emo girls....what the fuck!!!

Originally posted by Devilush

dude. i know i am being so nosey but i clicked the link and OMG this girl has got to love herself. she's got volumes of pics (of herself) on there!! fucking nuts....i've never seen such a big collection of self portraits.

And the great thing is every single one of them was shitty. Except for this one. This is the best one i could find.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/RamonesRachel/All%20Me/ALL%20its%20a%20lot/27x%20NEW%20for%20Luis%2037%20pics/31.jpg'>

Originally posted by Telo

yeah i just completely caved in and made a myspace thing fully equipped with photos and shit.... Now how do i go about meeting hot and horny emo girls that i keep hearing about?

<span style='color:black'>Go to any club that is 18+ and has 80's night. Ask one or two girls there if they have myspace. Then they will be like "Oh cool you are on myspace? MY name is ___! Whats your name? This is so cool. We should be friends." Then the seed is planted. You can bounce from myspace girl to myspace girl until you find one that suits you. Almost all of them are whores.</span>

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by mr.yuck

And the great thing is every single one of them was shitty. Except for this one. This is the best one i could find.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/RamonesRachel/All%20Me/ALL%20its%20a%20lot/27x%20NEW%20for%20Luis%2037%20pics/31.jpg'>

haha this nigga scoped her pictures...i did that shit too tohugh i cant hate...i almost got a boner but she looks like a nice girl to punch in the face instead

Originally posted by alure

haha this one aint bad..i'd kick her in the cooch though..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/RamonesRachel/All%20Me/ALL%20its%20a%20lot/27x%20NEW%20for%20Luis%2037%20pics/58.jpg'>

baahahahahaahah ALURE!!! god, you're so awesome. i like the other one and for the same reason!

cramps, i'm going to add you later on today.

Archived