Personal Phobias?

T=E=A=S=E

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by JUDONO?

thats why im always sedated when i go out or else i would be all fucking

paranoid.

I should really try being completely fucked up when I leave the house, I've got the same problem. Feels like someone's stalking up on me or is watching me, so I'm always looking over my shoulders and observing everything.

Other fear:

People- I don't really know why, but I'd just rather be alone than with other people.

i have alotta phobias. wow.

i dont like being around more than 2 or 3 people at a time

when im sitting, i cant have my feet on the floor. i always feel like something's gonna grab my feet or something. i dont like stairs for the same reason.

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft

i guess you can say that...

i try to buy all the "anitbacterial" products

i dont eat pizza crust because thats the part i hold...

i dont eat the last bite of a sandwich because thats the part my hands touched...

weird, i know:o

hey asshole.

you know how many germs you breathe in on the daily? or how many different dustmites you sleep with? or the ones crawling all over you daily eating the dead skin off your body?

and you're worried about eating food that you've been holding? what the hell do you think stomach acid is for??

edit: besides digestion.

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

hey asshole.

you know how many germs you breathe in on the daily? or how many different dustmites you sleep with? or the ones crawling all over you daily eating the dead skin off your body?

and you're worried about eating food that you've been holding? what the hell do you think stomach acid is for??

edit: besides digestion.

Wow, what an asshole.

pho·bi·a

A persistent, abnormal, and irrational fear of a specific thing or situation that compels one to avoid it, despite the awareness and reassurance that it is not dangerous.

A person cannot normally help what germs they breathe in, or how many dustmites are in their bed, but what he was talking he can do something about. It's the thought that makes him feel better. Only extreme hypochondriacs worry about the situations you mentioned.

Originally posted by ARCEL

yeah, it's impossible to get any kind of sickness caused by bacteria from eating.

talk about missing the point.

if he's worried about getting sick from bacteria on his hands, maybe he should wash them before he eats? you know, just incase they're covered in feces or urine or something equally as stupid.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

LET ME POINT OUT THAT ASIKERONIUS or whatever his name is, has replied like 3 times to my thread all reguarding me.

anyone else think he adores me?

or is it just me.

:yuck:

Yep.......I adore you! You got me..........I wanna kill you! Fag..........:lol:

i have to tuck all of my sheets ends under the mattress so no little bugs or spiders can get in - or so i think

i can't sit on toilet seats without paper surrounding the seat - mostly because there cold

i hate/get real freaked out when i see clusters of ants or many ants around

Guest sneak

its not a phobia but i dislike waking up to a messy room so i give it the once over before i go into bed.

its kinda like if i wake up in a messy room my brain will be messy for the day.

Archived