MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

AY YO YALL ON SOME FAKE SHIT MSK IZ KOOL BUT THE REAL SHIT IN LA IZ TKO AND AGH BITCHIZ!!! IM ALMOST IN AGH KRU AND SOON I BE IN TKO 818! IM DOWN WIT ALL DEM 818 FOOZ. IM STAYIN SIPPIN ON DAT SIZZUP AND STAY WITH BLUNTS ROLLED ALL DAY BITCH! FUCC WIT ME N GET DELT A METAL SHOWER FOO!

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you gentlemen have some very valid and edifying remarks. It would be in the best interest of the entire board if you shared freely with the rest of the site. Let them understand the knowledge you've gained from the streetz.

EY FOO Y U TRIING 2 B AL SMART N SHIT I TINK U TRIING 2 B FUNI N SHIT FOO WE FINA BLAST DA SPRAY ON YA DOM PESE WIT DA FAME TYM 4 SUN AKSHUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Like 1

EY FOO Y U TRIING 2 B AL SMART N SHIT I TINK U TRIING 2 B FUNI N SHIT FOO WE FINA BLAST DA SPRAY ON YA DOM PESE WIT DA FAME TYM 4 SUN AKSHUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

hey why you mad ? it aint his fault your to retarded to understand what he is talking about numbnuts

AYO I FEEL YA HOMIE, DEEZ NIKKAS BE STRAIGHT FANNING OUT ON US!!! OUR LEGASY RUNS DEEP FROM DA OL SKOOL BACK IN DA 1990'S TO DA NEW HEADZ COMING UP 2DAY!!! I AINT NEW TO DIS AN SEEN MANY HEADZ COME AND GO WAY FROM BACK WHEN I GOT MA START IN 2007. SHIT WAS ALOT MORE TRUE TO THA STREET BACK DEN. IT'S TIME FOR DIS HOMIE TO BRINNG GRAF BACK TO DA SERIO HOMIEZ!!!

PEACE TO DA TRUE GRAFFERZ!

MUTE 1R

3D+Graffiti

i personally know the writer who painted this. it was done over 5 years ago and in the suburbs of chicago, not on the west coast. it was done at a legal wall. stop lying faggot.