MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

thats shit is so dope. if he got that money from hustling some way either graff or other means that billboard is gangsta I mean real gangsta like jimmie hoffa in suit type shit..

If he worked hard like I do and some you do at a 9 - 5 job to pay for that then it is really gay..

so we all know that shit top notch mob style shit!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DEM MS-GAY FOOS IZ FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEM DONT BOMB, DEY IS MASEN ILLIMNATY AN DEYZ WERK 4 DA GUVMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AL DEMZ BOMBN FOTOZ IZ PRATEND MADE ON DA INTAWEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AY FOO U STR8 TRIPIN ON DA TOP WESCOAST KINGZ, WIT DA BOMZ AND WITH DA ART TWO! U JUST SHOWN DA WORLD DAT U'S IS JUS A HATER AN WHEN U HATE U SHOW HOW STUPID U ARE!! :lol:

U CANT COME INTO DA GRAF GAME AN FUCK WITH FOOS ON OUR LEVEL. I ANT NO MSK BUT I AM GOING TO BE DOWN WIT DA TSL'S THROUGH MA HOMIE REKAL!! DON HATE CONGRAGULATE:cool:

im talking to all the niggas on revoks dick and rimes dick and severs dick and ewoks dick.im not gonna dig up posts,go back ten pages and see how many people in this thread gobble up everything these dudes do like their some kind of gods.dudes are dope no doubt,but some of you dudes give off the vibe like if you got the chance you'd let these cats run a train on you or something.there is a line between giving repsect where its due,and ridin nuts.and this thread crosses it frequently...

keep on keepin on,but some of you cats are like graff groupies.and its disgusting.

im talking to all the niggas on revoks dick and rimes dick and severs dick and ewoks dick.im not gonna dig up posts,go back ten pages and see how many people in this thread gobble up everything these dudes do like their some kind of gods.dudes are dope no doubt,but some of you dudes give off the vibe like if you got the chance you'd let these cats run a train on you or something.there is a line between giving repsect where its due,and ridin nuts.and this thread crosses it frequently...

keep on keepin on,but some of you cats are like graff groupies.and its disgusting.

AYO I FEEL YA HOMIE, DEEZ NIKKAS BE STRAIGHT FANNING OUT ON US!!! OUR LEGASY RUNS DEEP FROM DA OL SKOOL BACK IN DA 1990'S TO DA NEW HEADZ COMING UP 2DAY!!! I AINT NEW TO DIS AN SEEN MANY HEADZ COME AND GO WAY FROM BACK WHEN I GOT MA START IN 2007. SHIT WAS ALOT MORE TRUE TO THA STREET BACK DEN. IT'S TIME FOR DIS HOMIE TO BRINNG GRAF BACK TO DA SERIO HOMIEZ!!!

PEACE TO DA TRUE GRAFFERZ!

MUTE 1R

3D+Graffiti

• Like 1

AYO I FEEL YA HOMIE, DEEZ NIKKAS BE STRAIGHT FANNING OUT ON US!!! OUR LEGASY RUNS DEEP FROM DA OL SKOOL BACK IN DA 1990'S TO DA NEW HEADZ COMING UP 2DAY!!! I AINT NEW TO DIS AN SEEN MANY HEADZ COME AND GO WAY FROM BACK WHEN I GOT MA START IN 2007. SHIT WAS ALOT MORE TRUE TO THA STREET BACK DEN. IT'S TIME FOR DIS HOMIE TO BRINNG GRAF BACK TO DA SERIO HOMIEZ!!!

PEACE TO DA TRUE GRAFFERZ!

MUTE 1R

3D+Graffiti

Everything about this post is classic. Thanks fer the laugh

• Like 1