MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well maybe if you were a californian,you would know it was a joke involving a sublime song, one of california's finest. im sure msk or any one else from california with any knowledge of homegrown music would of known what i meant ;-)

your ignorance is unfortunate, great band

if you were from anywhere but headinyourass land, you'd know it was by bob marley.

5034571168_754c330b31_o.jpg

24-1.jpg

hahahahahahahahahaahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH.............holy fuckfuck msk and dont call me a hater.but rather and instigator, a participator or even an eradicator, fucking up the game jus like my once beloved hip hop...........fuck you and yo money........... and just like you love haters i l0ve em too.......................one difference between you and i is that IM really GANGSTA.....................and you preppy wannabe wankstas...........

ya rocked it in the 90's.........................fuck ya sold out asscunts...............

rock them illegals till i muthafucken die...........................

yo revok what happened.........................trick........................

[/size]fuck msk and dont call me a hater.but rather and instigator, a participator or even an eradicator, fucking up the game jus like my once beloved hip hop...........fuck you and yo money........... and just like you love haters i l0ve em too.......................one difference between you and i is that IM really GANGSTA.....................and you preppy wannabe wankstas...........

ya rocked it in the 90's.........................fuck ya sold out asscunts...............

KREW is legit, REVOK is legit, you are a fucking idiot.

haha what a faint diss on the steel truck..it is kinda funny if they paid to have that billboard cuz augs said something like companies are putting up illegal billboards and he is just going over them and/or fuck their ugly shit getting up..wonder if augor will take out that revok and can do it legally...LOOT.

[/size]fuck msk and dont call me a hater.but rather and instigator, a participator or even an eradicator, fucking up the game jus like my once beloved hip hop...........fuck you and yo money........... and just like you love haters i l0ve em too.......................one difference between you and i is that IM really GANGSTA.....................and you preppy wannabe wankstas...........

i apologize i was way out of line...............

AyO, wHy bE hAtin oN dA hOMieZ??? DeY gOt da tru SiLLz an da Hart tO bLazE da Hot iSh... U FoLlow Me? Da gAMe doNe cHangEd, fEel daT nOize iNStead Of cOmpLaiNing dAt yEsterDay isnT 2DaY.

PrOps 2 Da Tru sKooL GraFferz Takin iT 2 dA NekSt leveL!!!!!!

-WERD 2 DA GODZ!!!! YO BRING URE SKILLZ TO DA BATTLE 4 TOP SPRAY KING THROWN FUK REVOK AND MSK SELL-OUT SPRAY GAYZ KUMERSHAL CORPRET SUCKAZ!!!!!

DA TRU GRAF GODZ NOW DA REEL NOWLEGE, MS-GAYZ IZ FAKE US REEL KINGZ SPRAY 2GETHR IN GRAFF UNITEE ALL-CITY KOST-2-KOST

-YOU HIT ME ON DA MYSPACE!!!!!

DEY KUM WIT GUNZ, WE KUM WIT DA BOMBZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: