MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look you fools need to stop fighting about this bullshit. Whether you like Revok and MSK or not, whether you like legal walls or not, we're all in this shit together. You should never wish another writer to have a downfall, no matter how fucking dumb they are. Now stop bitching and post some flicks.

Well what if I got a writer in my city fuckin up my yards, painting things they shouldn't be, and running their mouths here on 12 Oz. Overall just blowing shit up for me and my city... Putting yourself in that position, would you not aso wish this writers downfall? I think you would...

(Completely unrelated to anything that is being said with any given people)

Well what if I got a writer in my city fuckin up my yards, painting things they shouldn't be, and running their mouths here on 12 Oz. Overall just blowing shit up for me and my city... Putting yourself in that position, would you not aso wish this writers downfall? I think you would...

(Completely unrelated to anything that is being said with any given people)

find him. take his paint. punch him in the head.

problem solved

I write Kirpy and I'm like a mad king so you better shut your mouth. Remember that! MSK are mad toys compared to my pieces. Remember the word KIRPY. Anyone got a problem i will fight you and beat down all you niggers cause im white!]

Please tell me your kidding. I'm so scared I can't even type this. My mommy is typing for me. I will never forget Kirpy. I don't have a problem and I don't want to be beat down. I hope I can get my message across using my keyboard like you did so you can see how sincere I am.

"I write Kirpy and I'm like a mad king so you better shut your mouth. Remember that! MSK are

mad toys compared to my pieces. Remember the word KIRPY. Anyone got a problem i will fight

you and beat down all you niggers cause im white"

really? im like mad king, really? MSK are mad toys compared to my pieces, really. you sound so

ridiculous right now i cant believe it. are you sure your not like mad 12 years old? your pieces are

the most generic lookin shits i have ever had the misfortune of having to look at, and if you really

are "like mad king" i feel sorry for your fuckin city man. if your so mad about someone comin in

to town and rockin your whole city and makin you look bad, then scrape some cash up and come over

here, because you know just as well as i do that if you said any of this shit to any american they

would be sending you ass back to your moms house in a body bag. get a fuckin style that you didn't

bite, get a real rep, and get the fuck over here and man up to all your talk, or shut the fuck up.

"I write Kirpy and I'm like a mad king so you better shut your mouth. Remember that! MSK are

mad toys compared to my pieces. Remember the word KIRPY. Anyone got a problem i will fight

you and beat down all you niggers cause im white"

really? im like mad king, really? MSK are mad toys compared to my pieces, really. you sound so

ridiculous right now i cant believe it. are you sure your not like mad 12 years old? your pieces are

the most generic lookin shits i have ever had the misfortune of having to look at, and if you really

are "like mad king" i feel sorry for your fuckin city man. if your so mad about someone comin in

to town and rockin your whole city and makin you look bad, then scrape some cash up and come over

here, because you know just as well as i do that if you said any of this shit to any american they

would be sending you ass back to your moms house in a body bag. get a fuckin style that you didn't

bite, get a real rep, and get the fuck over here and man up to all your talk, or shut the fuck up.

eat a dick queer :lol: :lol:

I write Kirpy and I'm like a mad king so you better shut your mouth. Remember that! MSK are mad toys compared to my pieces. Remember the word KIRPY. Anyone got a problem i will fight you and beat down all you niggers cause im white!

4049755190af3204f178o.jpg

4039725355cb8f5910aco.jpg

40294245393ac51abb19o.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA r u fukn joking or wat??? ur styles fukn useless...

alright. this how i see it...

Revok - a fucking beast.

Saber - a fucking beast.

Roid - insanity

Gray - killing it so clean it's silly

Augor - undeniably dope as fuck

Pose - are you kidding me? so dope, shit looks like it was done on a computer.

Rime - the walls speak for themselves.

Reyes - again... clean as can be. sick as hell.

Skrew - crushes hard as hell

Steel - also crushes hard as hell

Zes - style for days. spots you'd need a jet pack to get to

everyone else in/that has been in MSK are killing it. hands down. stop talking about everyone's personal lives. that is the opposite of what this shit is about. post flicks.

^^^^^^ agree

dont get mad at guys going into citys, painting spots, putting in work!

dont hate cause people are doing big things

no one wants to hear someone bitch and wine because out of towners are painting yards.

Are they getting caught in the act? NOPE! people get there faces and names blasted on this site are you kidding me. Do you guys get mad cause these guys travel the world, paint graff make money and so on.

just asking!!!!!

The dude didn't even hot up anything. Did a max of 15 pieces (That's assuming there are a few he hasn't put on the internet) in a city of hundreds of thousands. The only reason people are making noise is because of the way he got caught.

That kirpy shit has got to be someone playing you guys as fools too. I know it's hard to detect sarcasm on the internet but damn get a grip.