MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

Hahaha. All you saw of Revoks stuff was photos on his website cunt! All he did was create a little hype with his style he has worked on for probably years with his week-long legal walls....His Freeway roller piece with Hooks has already been capped...Trust me the cunt didn't own shit!

Revok is better than you, thats why you are mad.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Revok is better than you, thats why you are mad.[/quote

BAHAHAHAHA! BAHAHAHAHA! BAHAHAHAHA! im about to have a BAHAHAHAHA attack, call the ambulance!

Why don't you little kids stop sucking Revoks dick and go make a name for yourselves...people who are proud about being caught and interviewed by police for graff and fucking wankers in my books. All Revok is trying to do is make an embarrassing situation look good...Cunt thought he was above the law like most Americans and he got fuckin' done!

there sure are quite a few bitter aussie dudes lurking this thread...

Bitter i am not...Just wanting to express how retarded and extremely stupid Revok is and how he thinks its cool to get done by DSG!...cunt can suck my left and right nut while i stab out his eyes :scrambled: :lol:

Revok is better than you, thats why you are mad.[/quote

BAHAHAHAHA! BAHAHAHAHA! BAHAHAHAHA! im about to have a BAHAHAHAHA attack, call the ambulance!

Why don't you little kids stop sucking Revoks dick and go make a name for yourselves...people who are proud about being caught and interviewed by police for graff and fucking wankers in my books. All Revok is trying to do is make an embarrassing situation look good...Cunt thought he was above the law like most Americans and he got fuckin' done!

don't get mad...

come on over your mom is already here blowing everyone in site...

Wow...thats weird seeing that my mum is actually right here in Australia...You must have her confused with your Mom that actually lives in America and sucks dick for crack and squabbles amongst AIDS infected syringes, ha funny.

Wow...thats weird seeing that my mum is actually right here in Australia...You must have her confused with your Mom that actually lives in America and sucks dick for crack and squabbles amongst AIDS infected syringes, ha funny.

no, I just slapped your "MUM" in the back of the head... she's here bro, for real.

Post some of your shit on here and stop talking shit. You were probably sweatin bricks when

Revok smashed your town, toys includin you probably bowed down to one of his throwups

Now continue on.

no, I just slapped your "MUM" in the back of the head... she's here bro, for real.[/quote

hmmmmmmm...someone please put this retard out of his misery before he tries to make another juvenile comeback. This is what you say while your mother helps you out of your wheelchair "MAC THE RIPPER EATS POO FOR FUN".

Post some of your shit on here and stop talking shit. You were probably sweatin bricks when

Revok smashed your town, toys includin you probably bowed down to one of his throwups

Now continue on.

I write Kirpy and I'm like a mad king so you better shut your mouth. Remember that! MSK are mad toys compared to my pieces. Remember the word KIRPY. Anyone got a problem i will fight you and beat down all you niggers cause im white!

4049755190af3204f178o.jpg

4039725355cb8f5910aco.jpg

40294245393ac51abb19o.jpg

graffiti is getting really wierd

Fuckin A.... That's word.

This thread needs an enema, not an enemy. Clean this bullshit out and let the flicks speak for themselves. Haters love to say "all you kids suck on MSK's dick so hard" and it's an old ass battlecry. The flicks do infact speak for themselves. MSK goes hard and are master innovators. That's as close to the truth as you'll get, regardless of who's rooting for them be it toys or vets.

Haters are just jealous lovers anyway. eat your heart out.

Long live MSK, LTS, KOG, LAWS, RTD, TKO, and all the cats out there making it pop off.