MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

dude for the last time you retard, my name is not WOW related, trogg is a slang word where i come from for a slut. but besides your retardedness

no, im am not happy this happens to anyone, no one deserves that shit, ive been locked up for awhie for that shit before and would never wish it on anyone

but also i cant feel bad for him, hes got no one to blame but himself for putting his name, face and every movement on the web. im sure the feedback felt good to the ego but lok where it gets ya.

the saddest thin was when i saw augs following his steps by doing vimby interview, posting his face on blog etc..... home the ame doesnt happen to him

this dude tries covering is tracks on here while talking shit on another thread...

"revok is a faggot whos in love with his own hype, im glad to see you guy out there handled him trying to take ur spots and treat him for what he is, to many people out here treat him like hes a god, so sick of it"

MELBOURNE GRAFFITI thread

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this dude tries covering is tracks on here while talking shit on another thread...

"revok is a faggot whos in love with his own hype, im glad to see you guy out there handled him trying to take ur spots and treat him for what he is, to many people out here treat him like hes a god, so sick of it"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes!

just cause i dont like him dont mean i would wanna see him locked up, get off it, i already said that, drop it

if you heads are barely learning that vandalism is a crime and shouldnt show there faces on different forums then you must be new kids on the block. Back in the real days b4 voke forgot about it unfortunatly it was about ninja he knows it now after the courts threw a brick at his dome. If he ends up doing time in the state the good thing is he's lucky he isn't chicano, they are not allowed that freedom of expression for political reasons. There is a shortage of chicano artists that are able to do their thing freely and thrive in this game. Theres a very proud few that have been able to survive and tweeting is not a way of going about business which has become so paris hilton type of life. Too many jocks to many haters will follow your every move. He's been very lucky so far and no man should wish him harm. Respect the art and dont worry about who done it unless he or she is completely retired go get his autograph if your so interested in the person and its many imperfections.

^^ yea for being a dumb ass. why these guys go around flashing their faces on stupid web videos and showing up to events with faces out is beyond me. you guys are NOT movie stars and no one cares about what you look like. your committing crime then telling the world who you are and what you look like. i have seen dudes public twitter and was always dumb founded about what he wrote. telling the world what he did, what he was doing and where he was going. serves him right to have police waiting for him. you dont see sever or skrew making blunders like these. this is the second time revoks poor decisions and ego gets him in hot water. :rolleyes:

Sever did a commercial on adult swim where he painted a car.

Revok is a fuckin' idiot anyways, if your going to paint panels in Australia the last thing you want to be doing is showing your face and bragging about how good you are for doing it on the net...

Lets just see if any Melbourne writers he painted with get done in the next few days/weeks...Cause i got a feeling Revok made a little deal with the Victorian police...

Lets just see if any Melbourne writers he painted with get done in the next few days/weeks...Cause i got a feeling Revok made a little deal with the Victorian police...

You got a feeling? So you wanna dirty up Revoks name?

I got a feeling you touch little boys penises. I have about as much proof as you do that Revok said something, but hey, I got a feeling.

Its bad enough Revok told on himself, no need to stretch the truth.

some dude. bingo bango. everything about this shit is fucking gay. gay gay gay. everyone keep their fucking mouths shut. god damn. you are all some ignorant ass mother fuckers. i dont care how much beef you have with some motherfucker. never, and i mean NEVER should you wish capital punishment on him. Fuck you fucking pansy ass mother fuckers.

Free every writer alive. Fuck every snitch and shit talker. Burn.