MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..fools need to start an haten on our heros thread[/color][/size]...get of there dick already and enjoy da ride....[/b]

i know it might be hard to believe but hes not EVERYONES hero, fucking dork, im off this topic. aparently to all you kids these guys can do no wrong. and for the record i respect him trying to do something big that people wanna see, but i was just voicing my opion after things were said about how it was for the whole graffiti community when really it was for jut his friends to hustle money, just dont bullshit. im sure it woulda been cool but dont dress it up as something different than it is. dont reply back dickriders just keep sacraficing goats to revok or whatever it is you obsessed dudes do

u fool are all lame..who give a fuck what u fools think from da haters to dick riders..its puttin in work not puttin ur 2 cent in..guys sound like bunch of kids upset cuz the circus was called off.this is a forum 2 display work not a chance for kids to finally have a chance to voice there opinion 2 revok good or bad in hopes they might pm u..fools need to start an haten on our heros thread...get of there dick already and enjoy da ride....

you obviously dont understand what forums were created for, discussion.

take your ass back to flickr.

i dont like shifting thru 10 pages of bullshit to see 2 pages of flicks either but its the nature of the beast.

also, all that hype about clash of the titans "visit known gallery for more info" they just wanted hits on their site.

not to mention they just started a forum of their own...... that will never fuck with this one btw.

ITS A CONSPIRACY HAHA :lol:

At least Revok is trying to do something positive with graffiti, by organizing a sponsored battle, instead of typing a bunch of meaningless -not mattering- bullshit on a fucking graffiti forum. (Just like this post)

Sure I was excited about the battle, I was also excited about "Lucky Louie" on HBO, but that got cancelled too.

And if the battle did happen, all you would be bitching on here about how "I can't believe so an so won.", "That was fixed.", "____ should have won it." and Revok loses with you faggots anyway.

lucky louie is the shit. there's an unaired 13th episode floating around. found a torrent of it the other day.

Its sometimes hard to tell if Trogg is just another dick rider or just another hater, oh wait, same difference.

And how you gonna say a bad word about Revok with him being in Australia when you see the work he's been putting in. In this week alone!

Hey Trogg, how many cleans you do this week? How many blockbusters? How many fills? Pieces? Roofs? Just another week for Revok.

How many battles, biased or not, have you organized half way around the world? How many of your boys have you gotten flown half way around the world?

In fact, what the fuck have done except jock/ hate on this thread? Enlighten us, please...

WELL SAID.... WAIT, AM I DICKRIDING SOMEDUDE CAUSE I AGREE WITH HIM TROGG_SLAYER??

SERIOUSLY!!! DUDE HYPES THIS THING UP SOOOOO HARD LIKE NOTHING ELSE AND TALKS ABOUT HOW HES CHANGING GRAFFITI WITH HIS PROJECT, GOES OUT TO AUSTRALIA JUST TO CANCEL IT AND LOOK RETARDED. THE IDEA MIGHT HAVE LOOKED GOOD ON PAPER BUT MAYBE JUST MAYBE THE SPONSORS REALIZED THAT THE WHOLE FUCKING THING WAS A HUSTLE BY REVOK TO GET ALL HIS HOMIES MONEY IN THERE POKETS, FROM THE JUDGES ON DOWN. I MEAN COME ON, THE WORLDS BIGGEST BATTLE OF THE "BEST OF THE BEST" AND ONLY ONE DUDE PICKS WHO PAINTS IT, AND MOST OF THEM ARE HIS CREW???? A LITTLE BIAS AND BIG HEADED DONT YA THINK. TO YOU KIDS OUT THERE, MSK IS GREAT AT GRAFFITI BUT THERE IS MORE OUT THERE, TAKE A LOOK AROUND. IM NOT SAYING THEY ARNT THE SHIT AT PAINTING BUT EGO'S AND HUUGE HEADS ARE GONNA MAKE SHIT LIKE THIS KEEP HAPPENING

why the fuck do you care so much? you are a queef. you're constantly trying to make revok look bad why? did you buy a ticket to austrailia? did you miss the opportunity to see your heros paint? you are the biggest dick rider on the site.

**CLASH OF THE TITANS** -STATEMENT FOLLOW UP…

October 26th, 2009

Dear friends, foes… and anybody else that possibly gives a shit…

CLASH OF THE TITANS was/is a bit of a “fantasy project” for me. -one of those “what if” conversations you and your friends have sitting around over drinks that sounds amazing… but none of you actually believe will ever happen.

Somehow i got a chance opportunity to make this fantasy reality by a random email i received from a person in Australia well over a year ago… I wont go into unnecessary details but eventually over the course of time that has passed since the talks back and forth turned real and my pessimistic skepticism was gradually defeated when i realized this person was serious and we could really make something happen that we both felt was looong overdue for graffiti.

-FINALLY SOMEBODY BELIEVED IN OUR MOVEMENT ENOUGH TO OFFER THE TYPE OF SUPPORT TO ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING OF THIS CALIBER POSSIBLE.

To make a event this ambitious happen takes a substantial amount of $$$ -roughly $100,000.

-I guess the primary reason i am writing this follow up statement is to clear the air of the fucking retarded rumors i see/hear floating around out there… This event didn’t rely on sponsors to bring it to fruition, rather the finances of a single proprietor… who will remain anonymous. Ironlak was the events only official sponsor, and for what i asked of them they delivered on point and on time… LIKE THE CHAMPS THEY ARE. Actually, they went above and beyond the call of duty delivering more paint for the event than what was asked for… And a substantial amount of money that was to be the “spoils of the victor”.

-What i am saying is…

***THE REASON FOR THE POSTPONEMENT OF THE EVENT IN NO WAY REFLECTS IRONLAK’S INVOLVEMENT.***

Shit happens, as frustrated as i am about the current situation i cant change it… at least not immediately.

KEEP THE MOVEMENT MOVIN’…

-R.

http://WWW.REVOK1.COM