MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man, this thread is starting to be like small town threads, just beef over big writers noone's even seen in their life. POST FLICKS, MSK FLICKS if possible since this is what the thread is called... and noone can say shit about revok, he can go to the cop station and turn himself in if he wants, it doesn't mean shit. as long as he doesnt snitch, which he won't, then drop this argument and post MSK FLICKS

You got a feeling? So you wanna dirty up Revoks name?

I got a feeling you touch little boys penises. I have about as much proof as you do that Revok said something, but hey, I got a feeling.

Its bad enough Revok told on himself, no need to stretch the truth.

Hahaha...i'll stab you to death and eat your lungs and toes :lol:

Hey guys, i heard you were wishing for my downfall?

well, wish in one hand, and shit in the other... guess which hand fills up first?

4054453498_3f50209ea2_o.jpg

_i'll keep doing graffiti, you guys keep talking about it.

Yeah yeah yeah. Brag brag brag...you still got done for being an fuckin idiot and underestimating the Melbourne graffiti scene and the police force that keeps a watchful eye upon our vandalistic actions...have fun paying that $15,000 and fuck off!

• Like 2

someones mad an out of towner owned your city in 2 weeks

Hahaha. All you saw of Revoks stuff was photos on his website cunt! All he did was create a little hype with his style he has worked on for probably years with his week-long legal walls....His Freeway roller piece with Hooks has already been capped...Trust me the cunt didn't own shit!