MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

wow trogg i would've never guessed that... i've never heard of rusto, what the hell is rusto???

captain asshole.

what's funny though, is i just google searched "trogg slayer" and a bunch of "world of warcraft" stuff showed up. you're a fucking nerd, i win.

1.Dude, why are you so bitter?

2.Obviously you enjoy seeing work by these guys otherwise you wouldnt be in this thread everyday.

3. If you were good enough for a sponsorship you wouldnt turn it down.

The end.

You are seriously the most annoying cunt on any message board.

you guys just mad cause i dont sit here and jock the fuck outta these dudes like you???????

hahahahahahahahha. boooohoooo, someone talked bad about ur hero!!!!!!! get over it, i never said they wernt extremely good at graffiti, and ur still all cryin

2m3g3v8.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys just mad cause i dont sit here and jock the fuck outta these dudes like you???????

hahahahahahahahha. boooohoooo, someone talked bad about ur hero!!!!!!! get over it, i never said they wernt extremely good at graffiti, and ur still all cryin

]

I was just calling you a cunt cause you are one. This is an internet messageboard, its meaningless. I personally am on here to look at flicks, not talk shit. And I don't jock anyone. I will never know them, I just like their graffiti and thats it. This is the last you'll hear from me. Enjoy your day.