THE ULTIMATE WILDSTYLE GRAFFPIECETAGGING GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS

GnomeToys

yo forge dawg, that shit is ill, we should hook up and do some crazy ass tagburnerpiecebombs, and thanks for the advice with the arrows gnome, im about to go out with the montana my momma bought me and do a crazy piecetagburnergraffbomb just like yours on my neighbors garage!!!:king: dont forget the crowns!!!

ps. i will be dancin the whole time!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

naw man sorry i dont do my tagpieceburners with toys like you...you know 2 much skill....and plus i needa save my paint for a legal wall cuz i dont think my moms gonna buy me any more cuz im not sure if we'll go shopping at walmart this week so i can sneak some in the cart..yo peace homies stay up and gnome toys you bombtagged the cops back?!..wtf your crazy i usually just go for the side of the police station instead..or my school is a good chill spot

see dork you got SOME of the stuff down but you still suck...you need WAY WAY WAAAAY more arrows i mean a piece aint a piece without a minimum of 20 arrows and at least 7 colors no matter what it is...well im out i gotta go do some permission walls and bomb one of my 12 year old girlfriends so i can put it in the show me some skin thread...peas

YO ITS MAD FUNNY HOW MANY TOYS BE COMING IN HERE AND ASKING IF THIS SHIT BE A JOKE. OF COURSE IT ISN'T A JOKE YOU STUPID TOYS, SHOWS HOW SMART YOU ARE. IF YOU CAN'T TELL I'M BEING SERIOUS IN THIS THREAD YOU DON'T HAVE THE BRAINS TO BE USING THE INTRAWEB, YO.

Originally posted by ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

**sigh** everyone knows that you do the outline FIRST then the outside outline then the 3d then the fill when your doin a handstyle...god you guys are toys..................and mire your a fuckin cocktard

Dude your fuckin hilarious!!!! :lol: :lol:

But really, evseryone knows you do the 3d before the outside outline

god your a damn toy!!.....ok look you do the first outline then you do the outside outline then you do the 3d then you do the fill then you add 26 arrows and 26 cowbells..then you top it off with a character....il post flicks of what i did later but heres what it was...a blue/purple/red/orange/brown/pink /green/yellow/magenta/lavender/ babyblue/lime green/indigo/teal piece with 26 arrows 9 cowbells in all colors...then i added this dope ass pacman character with the dots goin all over the wall all over the chicago crews shit and i put fuck toys on it....pretty dope huh

Originally posted by Evoke_Me

u know what, i'm pretty toy, but i know 10 and 9 years old who try there shit and it comes up better than that shit...but it mad me laugh

yo, you are straight KB style, son. TOS, son.

BEEF,

Mr. WillFerrel'sCowbellSkitIsFarTooReferencedAmongKidsMyAge

Part 2 - GRAFFBOMBING

YO IN THIS PART OF THE GUIDE I'LL BE SCHOOLIN' YUO TOYS ON HOW TO GRAFFBOMB YOUR HOOD. YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING TOOLS FOR THIS JOB:

http://www.montana-paint.com/information/stores/rack4.jpg'>

#1 : LOTS OF MONTANA SPRAYPAINT ITS THE BEST STEAL IT OFF HTE INTERNET

http://www.rippey.com/images_products/mop.gif'>

#2: A MOP

HAHAHA THIS ISN'T THE KIND OF MOP I WAS JOKEING A MOP IS GRAFFTAGGER SLANG FOR AN ORDINARY SPONGE SOAKED IN RIT DYE YOU CAN USE THIS TO BOMB YOUR BLOCK

#3: LOTS OF PAINT CAPS YOU WANT TO BUY THE CHEAP PAINT FROM WALMART AND USE THOS E ON YORU MONTANA BECAUSE THEY'RE A LOT CHEAPER THAN UBUYGING CAPS ONLINE

NOW HERE IS WHAT A SHITTY TOY GRAFFBOMB WOULD LOOK LIEK

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v238/lafayettephoto/tag.gif'>

IT HAS SEVEERAL PROBLEMS NOW IF YOU READ MY LAST GUIDE YOU'LL BE THINKING IT NEEDS ARROWS AND CROWNS BUT THIS IS WRONG!!! YOU CAN PUT THE CROWNS ON BUT WHAT SEPERATES GRAFFBOMBS FROM WILDSTYLE PIECETAGS IS THE ARROWS!!!

YUO CAN IMPROVE YOUR GRAFFTAGBOMB BY PUTTING LOTS OF POINTY EDGES ON THE TOP OF IT ANS MAKING WEIRD FACES ON ALL YORU LETTERS SO IT LOOKS LIKE THIS:

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v238/lafayettephoto/tag2.jpg'>

THIS IS MUCH BETTER AWS YUO CAN SEE AND NOTICE HOW IT ISN'T FILLED IN SOLID THIS IS IMPORTANT EVEN IF THERE IS NO DANGER IN PAINTING AT THE SPOT YOU MUST NEVER FILL YUOR TAGBOMB IN ALL THE WY OR PEOPLE WILL CALL YOU A TOY PUSSY

NOW THAT YOU HAVE MAD SKILL IT IS TIME TO GO PAINT

GRAB YOUR MOP AND SOAK IT IN SOME RIT DYE AND PUT IT IN YOU R POCKET

YOU WILL BE DOING ILLEGAL THINGS SO IT IS A GOOD IDEA TO WEAR ALL BLACK CLOTHES AND SSKII MASKS. CARRY KNIVES OR BASEBALL BATS TOO GANGS LIKE TO FUCK WITH TAGGERS BECUASDE THEY'RE JEALOUS

NOW YOOU WALK AROUND YOUR SUBURB AND PAINT THIGNS GOOD THINGS TO TAGBOMBGRAFF ON ARE:

YUOR SCHOOL - YOU'RE FRIENDS WILL BE JELAOSU

THE POLICE STATION - FUCK THE MAN

THE POLICEMEN - WATCH OUT SOMETIMES THEY TURN AROUND AND SEE YOU!

PEOPLS CARS - THEY ARE ALWAYS CLEAN BECAUSE ONLY THE BEST TAGBOMBERS WILL HIT THEM

YOUR GARAGE DOOR

YOUR NEIGHBORS HOUSE

DOGS

THE SIDEWALK

I HOPE I HAVE WSCHOOL ED YOU TOYS A BIT YET AGAIN MY NEXT GUIDE WILL BE ON HANDTAGGINGSTYLINGGRAFFING SO STAY TUENED

Archived