THE ULTIMATE WILDSTYLE GRAFFPIECETAGGING GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS

GnomeToys

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by wiseguy

d00d, StoP BitInG mY sHiZ, I rItE "tAg" AnD mY cReW iS cALLeD GuC (GrAfF uR cItY), yOu BeTtEr StoP Or I WiLL Get My OlDer BrOtHeR tO bEaT u Up!

YOU LETS TAKE THIS BEEF STRAIGHT TO THE PLAYGROUND AT 3:30 MY MOTHAFUCKIN BROTHER CAN WOOP YOUR BROTHER.

damn.. so fresh.. am i able to add arrowns to my shit or do u have to be a king?

YOU GOT IT BACKWARDS WITH THE ARROWS YOU ARE A KING

GnomeToys - you gotta be fuckin kiddin me right ?

*sigh *

YO THIS SHIT IS TOO ADVANCED FOR YOU IN TOO MANY WAYS

Originally posted by why write?

you graffers are crazy, but ive been graffing for many years now.....are you an ill graffer? did you graff your city up? do you think ur a king? huh

DooD i iz suck a sick GraFFer maaaan i made at least 20 graffs last month like i made a graFF of rain and i made a graff or other shitz and I EVEN made a graff of how oftren i come one this site like 20 timez a DAY!!!!1!!

YO! OMG!!!!!111111111 HOW DID I MISS THIS DOPE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!1111???? YOU EVEN USED MY SE7EN TAGBURNNERSTYLE PIECE!!!!!!!!!!!11111 THIS NIGGA GHONMB TOIZ KNOW WHATZ UP WITH THE GRAFFIN STYLEZ!!!!!!1111

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00355907f00000087.jpg'>

i write bomb and this is some unfinished shit...still needa add more arrows and colors...what do you guys think so far?...dope huh?...almost to some big shit maybe best writer in the world

now i know what your sayin....forge please PLEASE hit my book and send me some stickers?...well im very busy out of my house usin etch bath and graffitibombwritin mom and pop windows with etch cuz ima a straight bomber!!....UP!! gotta go its 4:37 and i gotta be home before 8:30 peas stay up

YO SORRY MY NEW GUIDE IS DELAYS I WAS IN JAIL ALL WEEKEND FOR DOING MADTAGBURNERS STRAIGHT ON THE COPS'S BACKS WHO KNEW THEY'D TURN AROUND ITS MAD DOPE THOUGH YO ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ALL LINE UP AND ALL THE LITTLE ARROWS FORM A BIG GIANT FUCKING ARROW.

THE NEXT PART IS COMING SOON AND DAMNIT EyeforAnEYE YOU RUINED THE LAST PART OF MY GUIDE WHCI TELLS YUO HOW TO DANCE & GRAFF AT THE SAME TIME WITH PICTWERUS.

Archived