THE ULTIMATE WILDSTYLE GRAFFPIECETAGGING GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS

GnomeToys

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GnomeToys

MY SKILLS ARE WICKED-MAD, YO.

WAiT FOR MY NEXT GUIDE IT WILL BE THE FUCKING HOTTNESS AND ITS COMING WITHIN THE WEEK YOU'D BEST BELIEVE. MY VERTICAL LEAP IS BEYOND FUCKING MEASUREMENT>

WE LOVE YOU GNOMETOYS!!!! (girls taking off their shirts for you here)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HANDGRAFFTAGPIECING GUIDE

ALRIGHT YO THIS GUIDE HAS BEEN DELAYED BUT I DIDDN'T WANT TO GIVE YOU PEOPL E TOO MUCH WICKED AWESOME INFORMATION AT THE SAME TIME, YOU NEEDS TIME TO PRACTICE, YO. I BEEN WRITIN THESE GRAFFTAGS BOMBS FOR LIKE 2 MONTHS NOW SO I'M A COMPLETE PRO, SO YOU BEST LISTEN TO ME OR GET SLAPPED

HERE IS A FUCKING WICKED HAND THAT I KNOW YOU TOYS ARE ALL IN COMPLETE AWE OF BECAUSE YUO CAN'T DO IT THIS GOOD YET

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/lafayettephoto/grafftag/tbad.jpg'>

WELL GUESS WHAT I TRICKED YOU AGAIN THIS GRAFFTAGTAGHANDTAGPIECETAG SUCKS TOO YOU NEED TO LEASRN SOME TRICKS

AGASIN SEE HOW MUCH BETTER THIS NEXT ONE IS?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/lafayettephoto/grafftag/t1.jpg'>

SEE WHERE THE LAST TWO LESSONS ARE BROUGHT TOGETHER? THIS IS WHY HANDSTYLEGRAFFPIECING IS SO ADVANCED AND BEYOND MEASURE BECAUSE YOU MUST LEARN THE COMPONENTS AND BALANCE THEM OF THE OTEHR 2 AREAS OF GRAFFING (OR HIP_HOP AS SOME CALL IT) WHICH WERE WILDSTYLEGRAFFPIECING AND TAGBOMBING --- NOTICE HOW THERE ARE A FEW ARROWS BUT NOT TOO MANY, AND A FACE, A CROWN, A HALO, AND QUOTATION MARKS

THE QUOTSATAIOSN MARKS ARE A NEW LESSON FOR SOME BUT IMPORTANT, BTU THE OTEHR ITEMS MUWST BE CAREFULLY LEARNED FROM THE OTHER AREAS OF HIPHOPGRAFFING., TAKE NOTE OF MY LESSON AND USE ALL OF THESE ITEMS IN YOUR TAG...

DON'T WORRY I DIDN"t FORGET EVWERY LETTER MUST BE CONNECTED!!!!!!! IF YOU DON"T DO THIS IT ISN"T TRUE TAGGING!!! LEARN WELL TOYS THERE IS ONLY ONE MORE LESSON TO GO BUT I CAN'T TYPE IT NOW ME AND MY FRIENDS STOLE SOME NIGHT TRAIN FROM A 7-11 WE SPLIT THE BOTTLE 8 WAYS AND WE'RE FUCKING TRAHSED NOW AND ITS TIME TO PAIUNT

(TIP, THE BEST TIME TO PAINT IS WHEN DRUNK)

GOODD LUCK TOYS!

DUDE this thread helped me soo much i've been writing since wendsday

so i'm pretty much a king now

theres onw thing you forgot to mention with the handtagbombsimplepiece!

STARS all graff tags must repeat must have stars beside them, usually you put one star on each side but if your feelin super tagarific you can do a whole pile of stars all around your grafftag then people will be amazed at ur grafftaggin skilz

so i have been graffitibombtaggin for like 2 days now and i already hit

[*]my naighbors trash can (recycle)

[*]teachers car

[*]my cars tires (all 4)

[*]blockbuster video boxes and DVD's

[*]my sisters shoes

[*]oh yeah i also took my moms mop from the kitchen and hit this arabs guy taxi (those mops are messy)

[*]oh and my parents are going on a vacation so im workin on a realy dope piece so i can do a realy big tagpiecebomb in thier room so when they get home im ganna be in thier room with a black hoodie and a mask yellin writers for life yo!!

[/list=1]